Kevin Lee is being heavily underrated.

I want Tony to win because his style is a treat to watch, the way he fought against RDA was insane.
Kevin Lee just seems like another one trying to talk their way to the top because they assume that's how mcgregor did it.
Mcgregor did it by putting his rep on the line every fight and making very bold statements and backing it up.
Ferguson wants to go old school and go through the competiton and climb the ladder.
Lee is still green, he has not even beaten a gatekeeper or former champ yet, that is why he is overated.

Well Ferguson is by far and away THE no1 guy at LW.. just look at his wins and the names on that list and i realize Conor jumped the queue and has the belt.. but until Ferguson is beaten by him or someone else (or Conor defends a few times) TF is n1 for me in that division.. and the uncrowned champ. Fucking ludicrous that Khabob was touted as the n1 contender and the man to beat at LW.. why? cause he piled up wins vs cans in some other Org?.. then beat some average comp in the UFC (and looked bad/lost vs tibau).. finally gets a good win over RDA (before he went on his big run) and then recently comes back after years out and beats a gatekeeper in Johnson..

Khabib beat RDA right.. since then he beat Horcher (who?) and the Johnson.. anyone else would be 2 fights minimum from the title

RDA in that time got back to Title Contention.. WON the belt.. defended a couple times.. lost a couple times and then went up and fought at a higher division and won.

And people bitch at Conor??

TS people don't underated Lee.. he's a good fighter but Tony Ferguson as unlikeable as he is.. is a killer and has the resume to back it up

Johnson's lack of a ground game has been exposed many times. Khabib received an easier stylistic match-up.

Do you think Chiesa and Trinaldo wouldn't likely submit MJ?
Lack of ground game? The guy quit college football to focus on college wrestling and was one of the top JUCO wrestlers in the country (you know who else was a top JUCO wrestler? Clue? His nickname is Bones).

His early submission losses are more him being over aggressive on the ground and getting caught.

Lack of ground game? The guy quit college football to focus on college wrestling and was one of the top JUCO wrestlers in the country (you know who else was a top JUCO wrestler? Clue? His nickname is Bones).

His early submission losses are more him being over aggressive on the ground and getting caught.

This. Johnson isn't some scrub on the ground. He just pales in comparison to The Kebab who is the dominant grappler in his division.

Lee is good, young and certainly underrated but not against Ferguson. I think the experience and age will begin to show in this fight. Tony has more weapons and is nasty off of his back. I believe Lee will continue to be a force to be reckoned with at 155 but this shot is too early.

Got KO'd by a BJJ grappler and Tony hits hard . I see him catching him with a crazy combo from some weird angle then going for the TKO/ KO.
people keep saying this like leo santos is a scrub. he's 16-3, hasn't lost since 2009, and has a record of 5-0-1 in the UFC.

i wouldn't consider him the top of the division, but he's a pretty good fighter. there's no shame in losing to him, is what i'm saying.

McGoob got one after Siver :-/
After SIver, Poirier, and Holloway. And then Mendes was the cherry on top.

If you think Lee's title shot is comparable to McGregor's at FW, you are hopelessly biased. McGregor brings out the stupid in his fans and in his haters like no other fighter.

tony is heavily overrated

hes literally just a worse version of nate

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...or-ufc-216-poll.3596491/page-6#post-132932077

Tony is definitely a top lightweight but 14% isn't fair indicator of Lee's chances. I honestly predict he will win this fight.

His wrestling and ground game are really good. Neck and neck with Khabib. His chin is also underrated. People will spam the Santos gif but I would refer them to the Mustafaev fight. He showed so much durability and toughness in that fight.

Lee by RNC.
this gots to be one of the most bias post I read on here you related to him or something? His chin is shit who the fuck gets dropped by a fucking jab and saying he is neck and neck with Khabib in grappling is just retarded. All this is is a gimme fight for Tony like Maia was for Woodley so that he's #1 contender when Conor comes back.

Kevin Lee got destroyed by a 35-Year-old BJJ guy in stand-up not even 2 years ago.

/thread.

imho, tony will be the betting favourite

kevin is a good option, will pay when he finishes tony (who IMHO is the real overrated fighter)

also:

410_Kevin_Lee.0.jpg

people keep saying this like leo santos is a scrub. he's 16-3, hasn't lost since 2009, and has a record of 5-0-1 in the UFC.

i wouldn't consider him the top of the division, but he's a pretty good fighter. there's no shame in losing to him, is what i'm saying.

There's no shame in losing to him whatsoever but being KO'd by someone whos primarily a grappler and before that had only finished an opponent once by strikes is saying something. Tony hits people from weord angles and throws unorthodox strikes so I see him carching Lee at some point. Thats just my two cents on that my friend...

He is granted a title shot:

It is impossible to be underrated when you are selected to compete for the belt.

The rest is for Lee to prove in the cage.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...or-ufc-216-poll.3596491/page-6#post-132932077

Tony is definitely a top lightweight but 14% isn't fair indicator of Lee's chances. I honestly predict he will win this fight.

His wrestling and ground game are really good. Neck and neck with Khabib. He's tough as heck too. People will spam the Santos gif but I would refer them to the Mustafaev fight. So much durability was shown in that fight.

Lee by RNC.

Lol i see Lee getting rag dolled around the the cage and stopped.
One of the most over rated wanna bee's out there.

His wrestling and ground game are really good. Neck and neck with Khabib. He's tough as heck too. People will spam the Santos gif but I would refer them to the Mustafaev fight. So much durability was shown in that fight.

Lee by RNC.
14% of people picking him to win is not the same as giving him a 14% chance to win

Kevin Lee is a better wrestler and just as lethal on the ground.

Nop. I don't even think he will take Ferguson to the ground. And Ferg IS better than him on the ground. Yeah the guy is on a 3 RNC streak but so what? Ferguson is still better you'll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back