Kevin lee is and absolute savage

Kevin lee is and absolute savage

The fact that you confuse between "an" and "and" shows that you're from the same generation as him, therefore = stupid.

I'm sorry, in order for you to understand = YOUR from the same generation as him

You're....

Hunt12, you legit have a sub 90 IQ. That is an unarguable fact after the previous exchange. From now on, everything you post on this forum be dismissed as irrelevant.

An impressive collection of English scholars doth Sherdog indulge.

Not Perry esque at all he has proven himself. Only problem I have is he will get wolves to early
Besides Tony and Khabib, who else is remotely close to being a nightmare matchup for him at 155?

Heck he fought tony to the bitter end.

The fact that you confuse between "an" and "and" shows that you're from the same generation as him, therefore = stupid.

I'm sorry, in order for you to understand = YOUR from the same generation as him

LOL If you're going to go out of your way to be a child and ignore the topic, just to insult a grammatical/spelling error, at least make sure yours is on point.

Made yourself look really stupid there, buddy...

LOL If you're going to go out of your way to be a child and ignore the topic, just to insult a grammatical/spelling error, at least make sure yours is on point.

Made yourself look really stupid there, buddy...
I mean being a Grammer nazi is a bitch move. Yet he contradicts himself straight away.. meh boring

Hunt12, you legit have a sub 90 IQ. That is an unarguable fact after the previous exchange. From now on, everything you post on this forum be dismissed as irrelevant.
Lol another Grammer nazi... Pretty sure you need a "must" in that sentance.. just saying

Yeah man I agree but he's gotta watch that chinny chin bruh

25 years old. He keeps on improving. I feel he is going to fast. He is easily 3 or 4 years away from his prime.
He’d do himself some justice by toning down his Ebonics. Wa s listening to the podcast and he’d continually say things like “can’t never” “is you gonna” etc. it distracts from his otherwise clean verbal skills

Lol another Grammer nazi... Pretty sure you need a "must" in that sentance.. just saying

Knowing the difference between ''and'' and ''an'' doesn't make anyone a ''GRAMMAR'' (oh the irony that you can't spell that word...) Nazi... it's basic English, which you should possess if you wish to be taken seriously on a forum. Anyone who doesn't know an/and, then/than, your/you're, their/there/they're shouldn't be taken seriously.

Back