Kevin Lee hype

Tylerl90

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Where y'all at!? Shit got quiet as hell in here after the main event hahaha

giphy.gif

Shamed again.

I wasn't a fan of Kevin's but now I am. Does that count?

Not sure why people are so down on Lee. I was really impressed by what he could accomplish against an ultra-dangerous opponent under adverse circumstances.

I thought Tony was going to wreck him.

He did very well. Much better than I thought he would, I admit. His wrestling is deadly. Just busting balls in here lol
I wasn't a fan of Kevin's but now I am. Does that count?

He mounted and beat the shit out of your hero in the first round and this is what you're gonna come up with, Tyler?
You are a sad kid. Leave your moms basement every once in a while, kiddo.

Ohhhh shit guys, we got a tough talker here! Lmao first rounds don't win fights buddy. Get over it. Already gave him props. Just busting balls to see people like you squirm lol
He mounted and beat the shit out of your hero in the first round and this is what you're gonna come up with, Tyler?

I’m more of a fan now than before the fight. Lee is a decent contender

kevin?

I didn't pick him and wasn't really a fan but I thought he did good. I didn't think Tony was that impressive at all, especially considering the staph and rough weight cut because of it. Fight might have gone differently without those issues.

You really have to be some lame pathetic keyboard warrior to knock a guy who fights the number on ranked LW in the world with staph after a bad weight cut and won a round or two in the process.

Yep, he was winning... before he lost.

He did way better than I thought he was going to do, especially after the weight cut and staph. He was winning the fight before the submission. I became a fan.

I gave him his props lol and yeah anybody can knock him for it because of all that smack he talked and he couldn't back it up, as expected
I didn't pick him and wasn't really a fan but I thought he did good. I didn't think Tony was that impressive at all, especially considering the staph and rough weight cut because of it. Fight might have gone differently without those issues.

You really have to be some lame pathetic keyboard warrior to knock a guy who fights the number on ranked LW in the world with staph after a bad weight cut and won a round or two in the process.

Rewatched it, Tony was not in near as much trouble as I thought he was. A large portion of those shots either missed or were blocked by Tony. Some of the best defense I've seen while being mounted

Yeah it did seem Kevin was getting a bunch of fans leading up to the fight... They'll be on the next bandwagon which is s shame because Kevin deserves more then that. Fairweather fans unfortunately make up a decent percent.

I gave him his props lol and yeah anybody can knock him for it because of all that smack he talked and he couldn't back it up, as expected

I kind of understand if he got completely owned. You can't really fault him for the trash talk. That what his employer wants. That's the only reason he got a title shot but he showed he was up to the challenge.

Completely understand. Again, the whole point of this post was to joke with those who actually said Lee was gonna smash Ferg like he's not the #2 LW in the world lol
I kind of understand if he got completely owned. You can't really fault him for the trash talk. That what his employer wants. That's the only reason he got a title shot but he showed he was up to the challenge.

Lee put on an amazing performance. Gassed himself out early though, question is if it can be blamed on his bad weight cut or if he is one of the guys who'll always have a poor gas tank. I thought it was ridiculous putting him in an interim title fight but based on his performance he's a legit elite fighter.

I couldnt stand the Mo Town fuck face but now since he lost and was showing respect giving Tony his credit I appreciate him more

Back