Kevin Lee fans: Apology time

Burning Hammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Apologize for the hyperbole. Apologize for just being wrong. Apologize for corrupting the forum with terrible posts for the last few weeks. Apologize for ever thinking I was wrong. Apologize for trying to meme a fighter into relevance.

Thanks

Go home TS, you're drunk

Hey ts, apologize for this shitty thread.

Neither of them looked great but Lee looked better than expected. He gassed and got subbed it happens. Tony has the cardio but he looked terrible everywhere else

Kevin Lee is what, 24 years old? Still lots of time to get back to a title shot.

Get his weight cuts under control, and also his emotions under control and he'll do better.

Thought his rage at the weigh-ins and before the fight was really stupid and detrimental to him. Not sure why he was so angry.

Kevin Lee is what, 24 years old? Still lots of time to get back to a title shot.

Get his weight cuts under control, and also his emotions under control and he'll do better.

Thought his rage at the weigh-ins and before the fight was really stupid and detrimental to him. Not sure why he was so angry.

He's just a subpar fighter with a shitty tank and mediocre chin

People got excited. They should all be burned for getting excited. This is an anticapation free house, and don't you forget it!
giphy.gif

you're seriously retarded. if anything, he looked pretty good, came close to stopping ferguson in the first round and then in the third got subbed by probably the best BJJ in the division

also, I bet that the UFC will create the 165 division and we will see lee fighting for a belt pretty soon. lee vs khabib 165 belt

Hey ts, apologize for this shitty thread.

This.

Neither looked amazingly impressive and both got a bit humbled.

Would love to see them fight again when they're both healthy. Maybe they can again while McG is fighting Nate.

I'm sure Kebob will be either hurt or won't be able to make weight.

REMATCH!

Tony is so G he contracted staph during the fight and gave it back to kevin by the end

Apologize for the hyperbole. Apologize for just being wrong. Apologize for corrupting the forum with terrible posts for the last few weeks. Apologize for ever thinking I was wrong. Apologize for trying to meme a fighter into relevance.

Thanks
Apologies accepted, TS

Very humble of you

I posted quite a few gifs of lee vs santos and saying lee hadn’t beat anyone good to justify the hype. Having said this I’m willing to admit I was impressed with his performance.

Lee did better than I thought he would.

Not sure what's happening in OP but it seems kinda gay.

Appologize for what? I picked Lee and that first round of dominance showed why. Kevin Lee is a 25 yr old buzzsaw....out wrestled a national champion wrestler with ease

He didn't look particularly great tonight, but he's by no means "sub-par" by any standard, even a shitty troll's.

Don't think he'll ever be a champion tbh, I know that doesn't mean subpar but I don't think he'll even challenge.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to .......... absolutely nobody. The only person that should apologize is your mother, for giving birth.to.a guy that posts such shitty threads...

Back