Kevin Lee: Dustin Poirier isn't a championship level fighter

Kevin Lee is the best interview in MMA right now

Dustin vs Kevin Lee is a great fight to make if Lee takes care of business against barboza

Kevin Lee: Dustin Poirier isn't a championship level fighter...

Neither you Kevin.

:)

Kevin Lee is the best interview in MMA right now

agree. i always tune in for any media he does. but at the same time, man he better turn out to be the best 155 pounder because he keeps saying that he is time and time again. not a huge fan about how he runs his mouth though in all honesty.

Lee has beaten no one and got starched by Ferguson

Did Kevin ever clear up the bug bites on his stomach?

Kevin is chinny as fuck if Edson doesn't sleep him Dustin will.
I really think Kevin’s loss to Santos is overblown.

Lee ate plenty of hard shots standing from Ferguson and did very well considering the staph infection.

Kevin Lee isnt an interesting level person

Kevin Lee might be the living example why having a long reach is useless if your striking is garbage, Dustin would box his ears off all day long.

I would agree. I'm a big fan on Dustin, but I think he is more of a gatekeeper. Hovers around the top 5 but never moves beyond that.

I really think Kevin’s loss to Santos is overblown.

Its really not overblown at all. Its a serious red flag for the guys career. He was knocked the fuck out by a BJJ guy with white belt level striking.

Santos has had a sixteen year career and Kevin Lee is only the second guy he's knocked out. And the first was a head kick.

Dudes starting to become the Skip Bayless of MMA with all these hottakes.

I swear I saw an interview with Lee not long ago where he was saying Dustin was the dark horse in the division...

Back