Kevin Lee doesn't remember the time between him missing weight by a pound and him making it

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
giphy.webp

That last hour that I had to cut that extra pound, I don’t even know how I got it off. I don’t know where I was. Your mind just doesn’t want to work when you’re in those kind of states. . .

Like I said, I don’t even remember much. I don’t really know. I was kind of out of it and I just left it up to my coaches and they got the job done.

Once I actually made the weight, as soon as I sat down I was more exhausted than I - I don’t think I’ve ever really felt like that in my life. I was carrying the stress of the whole event too so it was a lot.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...know-how-i-got-it-off-i-dont-know-where-i-was

Could also have something to do with the fact that he had staph. He shouldn't have been cleared to fight.

He also said he usually comes into fight week at 165 and this time he came in at 161 and thought to himself it was going to be a breeze so I guess he either ate or drank something
but he was not specific. He basically said he fucked up

giphy.webp

That last hour that I had to cut that extra pound, I don’t even know how I got it off. I don’t know where I was. Your mind just doesn’t want to work when you’re in those kind of states. . .

Like I said, I don’t even remember much. I don’t really know. I was kind of out of it and I just left it up to my coaches and they got the job done.

Once I actually made the weight, as soon as I sat down I was more exhausted than I - I don’t think I’ve ever really felt like that in my life. I was carrying the stress of the whole event too so it was a lot.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...know-how-i-got-it-off-i-dont-know-where-i-was

Lima had it tougher.

Only a matter of time before someone is killed in the cage and its linked to the weight cut, the UFC probably has themselves covered but it would be a serious blow to MMA.

Tiramisu strikes a cocky motherfucker again.

Edit: in pro wrestling it's called catering to the 'smarks', I.e. fans who sit on the internet and think they know the backstage shit. Stupid fucker decided to tiramisu himself because he sits on Sherdog and wanted to get a 'pop'.

Last edited:
He also said he usually comes into fight week at 165 and this time he came in at 161 and thought to himself it was going to be a breeze so I guess he either ate or drank something
but he was not specific. He basically said he fucked up

He had a huge staph infection on his chest ready to blow up.

I'm still trying to figure which looks worse....weight cut pee pee's or weight cut boobies

{<huh}

Let's ban weight cutting.

No dehydrated fighters should be allowed to step into the scales.

Sure, let's add another factor in for him getting spanked. He's not even had his shine time in the spot light & I'm already tired of him lol.

Crazy what these guys do to have a weight advantage.

Back