Kevin Lee doesn't lift weights

Has not lifted since college, but he is only 25, he was in college just a few years ago, so with his current routine he has been able to keep some of that mass. You don't get to 5'9 185 with just push ups.

Hershel Walker didn't lift weights either. He did insane amounts of body weight exercises and only ate one meal a day. True genetic freak.
herschel-walker-celebrates-his-tko-victory-over-scott-carson-at-the-picture-id114576009
If you believe that 1 meal a day BS and body weight BS, then you really are an idiot, and have never stepped foot inside a gym and know nothing about how the body works, I will bet my life on it that Walker at his age was on steroids. Dont be dumb, things are how they appear.

Genetics, has put in the work in his younger days.

It is amazing how if you're fairly young, have good genetics and train hard how jacked you can get.

What are these wierd bumps on his stomach area?

If you believe that 1 meal a day BS and body weight BS, then you really are an idiot, and have never stepped foot inside a gym and know nothing about how the body works, I will bet my life on it that Walker at his age was on steroids. Dont be dumb, things are how they appear.
Relax yourself bro, damn lol. I was in the military for the last 20 years. I have seen many genetic freak alpha males in that world. Most of these dudes are 100% natural and ate normal amounts of food. Don't completely discredit something you cant understand due to your own physical limitations.

He said he hasn't lifted weights since his college days and still looks jacked, probably one of the most impressive physiques at LW actually.

usa_today_10131683.0.jpg

So how does it work? I loathe lifting weights, it's boring af.
being bi-racial with 50% black seems to help. For some reason, I've noticed a lot of those tend to be jacked. Looking like that without lifting is pure genetics. Being athletic and fit helps a great deal but their muscles are just looking for an excuse to grow.

Relax yourself bro, damn lol. I was in the military for the last 20 years. I have seen many genetic freak alpha males in that world. Most of these dudes are 100% natural and ate normal amounts of food. Don't completely discredit something you cant understand due to your own physical limitations.
...and mental limitations. Don't forget that.

You know, I've never seen that anime.....

But I'd hate to be able to do 60 *proper* pushups in a row but couldn't do 2 *proper* pull ups. No reason to be so strong in pushing and so weak in pulling.

But that's just me, and I'm no Saitama, for the record.
Saitama doesn't seem to need any additional training. He's already destroyed the most powerful being in the universe.

It's a good show and on Netflix in English. It's a fun anime, and I don't watch much anime. Doesn't take itself seriously and kinda mocks anime in general, but not in a hateful way or anything.

There are compounds that all you to build or maintain muscle mass without resistance training.

He said he hasn't lifted weights since his college days and still looks jacked, probably one of the most impressive physiques at LW actually.

usa_today_10131683.0.jpg

So how does it work? I loathe lifting weights, it's boring af.

Either he's lying or he's juiced to the gills.

Wow. Talk about oversimplifying, eh? Look at marathon runners and I guarantee you you will come away with a different perspective on what you just said. You're misunderstanding your coach. Nothing you said that he said was incorrect but what you just said absolutely is incorrect.
That's what I was thinking. I have a few friends who can't gain weight if they tried and they don't look muscular at all. One has had no fat since forever and began working out every day all day and barely managed to look fit. I gain fat easily but also gain muscle and was bigger than him naturally.

is that really what he said he does?

I do 40-50 push ups, 100-200 sit ups, 50 squats, and like 5km running 3-4 days a week and I have a fatter Shogun body composition
its mostly diet man

u can train all u want

but if ur diet is shit, you wont get the results

I would give you credit if you hadnt just said a 48 year old senior citizen is all naturally muscular with very low body fat while only eating 1 meal a day while doing pushups and sit ups.....lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Either he's got 1% genetics

Or he's sauced

You can't be that lean and hold that much muscle

Back