Kevin Lee could easily beat Khabib

giphy.gif

Nobody can easily beat Khabib, especially a wrestler. An imaginary mma fighter with K1 striking and god tier takedown defense would be the only one to "easily" beat Khabib, but sadly that fighter isn't real.
Aldo might be the closest thing.

But he’s smaller, and I’d still favor Khabib. Though I think it’d be a dangerous fight for Khabib, even though Aldo seems like he might be past his prime.

I giggled when I read Khabib would be easily beat and I laughed when I saw it is a Sonnen video

TS on the scale of 1 to 7000, how easily can Lee beat Khabib?

<WellThere>
Another good bump thread. Shows Khabib's belt win is better than Ferguson's too.

How many of these you going to bump? Loser.

Guess you’ve never been wrong before.
I mean cmon. Dont put your opinion out there if youre afraid of people potentially laughing at you.
Cant take the heat stay out of the SherDog right? Time for you to make us all sandwiches.

I mean cmon. Dont put your opinion out there if youre afraid of people potentially laughing at you.
Cant take the heat stay out of the SherDog right? Time for you to make us all sandwiches.

That wasn’t my opinion. I just looked at the front page and there were like 10 posts all bumped by the same dork.

Back