Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
From the official lee vs iaquinta weight ins

t8CrRrA.png

Previously:

b5h7j8.jpg

Now, ill grant that they look to be in the same place. Im not sure if that says anything. But whatever the fuck that is, its still there.

Has anyone confirmed what they are?

The Jon Jones special

You low level troll you

Lol did you just snitch on your boy?
{<huh}
This is all public knowledge my friend.

Snitches get stitches, not pimples.

Kevin just probably lives in a mosquito infested area
<{yearp}>

Last edited:
Some people have pimples/growths that don't stick needles into their bodies.

I've only been able to stomach one dr pimple popper video but she has quite a few patients that have lived with the bumps for years and years. I really don't know enough about it to say what causes it or doesn't but it does happen.

Besides, if you are suggesting those bumps are from injections they are in a really weird place. The only thing I know you inject there is hcg. Which maybe that's exactly what it is but I honestly thought hcg injections were supposed to go much lower and off to the side of the abdomen.

Maybe it's some microdosing or new shot placement that wasn't around or I never heard about when I took cycles. However, then you come back to it is really strange they are in the same place.

TLDR;
Probably not peds. Probably actually pimples/growths/scars.

Definitely mosquito infested area

it's not his fault

It's just a defensive tactic, ala Matt Lindland. Why do you think Penn couldn't choke Rory?

"@rory_macdonald Quarter pounders?? Really pimple boy? I won't even RNC you... afraid of all the pimples on your back. #GROSS"

Cooties from rolling with various people? Scar tissue from hives?

I saw UFC Reloaded with Bisping vs Kelvin today and the King of Kung Fu dude's thigh had many weird looking lipoma type lumps.

When I got in my car accident I developed bumps like that on my stomach from
The seat belt. I think it’s blunt trauma or something like that. It’s not acne I know that.

Tony exposed him already

Oh thats great... i had never seen that. Thanks for posting it.

Its definitely interesting how kevin taps out of the discussion after such clear and direct accusations

Most interesting part of the video is tony saying he got out of a "hyperbolic time chamber" though. I had to look that up to confirm that was even a real thing or i was hearing things.
Aparently thats a DBZ reference. hahahahah

Tony sure likes his cartoons. "vegeta is my favorite, whos yours?"

Probably not peds. Probably actually pimples/growths/scars
Scar tissue from hives?
The seat belt
Maybe scar tissue.... from poorly performed injections?
If we put up a poll up between injections gone wrong or from a seatbelt id expect the only vote on the seatbelt option would come from kevin lee.

Hgh site injections ?
1lj6ra.jpg

Maybe someone else with actual experience could comment on it

Last edited:
The seat belt. I think it’s blunt trauma or something like that. It’s not acne I know that.
I read trauma can cause lipoma to form. I bumped my back on the seat belt buckle and wall corners and didn't think much of it until later I felt some sore lumps.

The rubes have fallen for old broscience bump myth. It's called Lipoma.

Back