Kevin James training with the GOAT

I heard he have an actual wrestling background and used to work in security before turning to acting.
Or i saw that in a movie?!?

I recall reading he was the top wrestler in high school ahead of the WWE Mankind fella.

Cm Punk vs Kevin James.

James would be a -500 favorite. Even now.

I don't see Jones or DC, so I don't know what GOAT you're talking about.

Kevin James is a super fan and has supported MMA long before it was popular.

The dude has done a lot for guys like Bas and as you notice in the clip above in the thread, adding Hendo and Couture for parts in a network sitcom just because he wanted to get those guys some respect and exposure on a bigger stage.

The fact that Bas speaks so highly of him and how he's helped his career should squash anyone knocking the guy. He's been a fan for a lot longer than most of the dorks on here.

m96jjd.jpg

{<huh}THE GOAT ?? WHERE IS DC AT ?? DID YOU ACCIDENTALLY CROP HIM OUT ??

<DC-Champ> .
GSP has the WW title and the MW title along with the most wins in UFC history and most title defenses in WW history. He has 2 losses and wins dominant destructive winsover both men that beat him.

DC has 2 titles at LHW and HW but has 3 title defenses total and one of those was a close SD against Gus who he is actively ducking. Another defense was really a fight for the Vacant LHW belt since he lost it to Jon Jones. Jones has 2 definitive wins over Cormier and DC hasn't avenged that in the Octagon. He is now actively Ducking defending LHW against anyone worthy and campainging for a title shot for Shogun who in no way is deserving (This from a Shogun fan). DC needs to defend against Gus at LHW and defend the HW title at least 3 times to be the GOAT. He isn't the GOAT at HW as Fedor, Stipe and Werdum are all ahead of him and he isn't GOAT LHW as he is behind Jon Jones, Chuck Liddell and even Tito.
He has also DUCKED the potential GOAT HW in Cain Velazquez.

DC has cracked the top 5 P4P but Fedor, MM, GSP, Jon Jones and Anderson are all more accomplished. Getting 2 belts is great but lets see what he does. A defense against Shogun at LHW, then Brock and then retire is what I expect which does a lot for his bank account and nothing for his Legacy and actually detracts from it IMO. He can do those money fights and if he fights Jones for the HW title and wins then we can talk. Until we see that happen DC is not the GOAT sorry Daniel.

<DCrying>

Y

I heard he have an actual wrestling background and used to work in security before turning to acting.
Or i saw that in a movie?!?
I know he wrestled in high school. Watched a documentary on mick Foley. They were on the same team in hs

Good for K.J. Always been a fan of his movies, glad to see him doing some training. He looks to be in pretty good shape, for a while he was pretty heavy.

I know he wrestled in high school. Watched a documentary on mick Foley. They were on the same team in hs
Did some research.
Ward Melville HS.
Don’t know if they have a strong wrestling tradition but K.James had the number one spot in their team at his time.

Kevin James is a super fan and has supported MMA long before it was popular.

The dude has done a lot for guys like Bas and as you notice in the clip above in the thread, adding Hendo and Couture for parts in a network sitcom just because he wanted to get those guys some respect and exposure on a bigger stage.

The fact that Bas speaks so highly of him and how he's helped his career should squash anyone knocking the guy. He's been a fan for a lot longer than most of the dorks on here.
Definitely wasn't having a go at James , I was having a go at the way the UFC is run at the moment .

Kevin James would likely smash almost everyone on here in a real fight.

With a body like that you would never believe that he trained at all... much less with Bas and other elite guys.
Actually, thats the most "athletic" Ive ever seen him. Didnt know he went with the shaved head...to each his own

He seems like an alright guy, but fat people aren’t usually all that threatening. I bet his head turns a pretty shade of red when he’s going off.
They may not look threatening but ive seen fat , fedor looking guys whup guys that looked in better shape. Muscles dont really mean shit in fighting on the street too much. Seen this skinny gardener looking ese whup this bro muscle heads ass all over the bar with just good boxing.

Back