Kevin James training with the GOAT

peterparker66

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
\

Great week in Montreal - Had the pleasure to train at Tristar with my sensei Firas Zahabi and Kevin James!

Looks like Kevin James might be hoping to cash in with this new WME era of the UFC and money fights were ability means nothing over name value , so he's training with the GOAT in hopes he doesn't embarrass himself when he steps in the octagon

Training with the future 3 division champ

giphy.gif

I hear they calling him against MJ for the interim moneyweight belt

m96jjd.jpg

\

Great week in Montreal - Had the pleasure to train at Tristar with my sensei Firas Zahabi and Kevin James!

Looks like Kevin James might be hoping to cash in with this new WME era of the UFC and money fights were ability means nothing over name value , so he's training with the GOAT in hopes he doesn't embarrass himself when he steps in the octagon

{<huh}THE GOAT ?? WHERE IS DC AT ?? DID YOU ACCIDENTALLY CROP HIM OUT ??

<DC-Champ> .

With a body like that you would never believe that he trained at all... much less with Bas and other elite guys.

I expect to hear about Kevin James signing a contract with the UFC very soon now that Punk is done.

Hack fraud actor and an obese slob but he knows better men when he sees em at least.

Kevin James may play a manchild who will poop in a swimming pool in most of his roles.. But he for sure would fuck me up

\

Y
With a body like that you would never believe that he trained at all... much less with Bas and other elite guys.
I heard he have an actual wrestling background and used to work in security before turning to acting.
Or i saw that in a movie?!?

m96jjd.jpg

Nope GSP was before and still was after. He needs JJ on that resume.

<Goldie11>I agree that it is lame that GSP has ducked JJ this whole time. But GSP was better at masking teh PED's than Jon.

So yeah, DC the new breed GOAT. Tell your boi to come see us at LHW and TEAM DC will learn him about American Wrasslin !!

<DC-Champ> .

You people are fucking nuts...That guy subbed Sonnen and ko´d Ken Dietrich....Carlos Newton style. WME? Show some fucking respect...

Back