Kevin Hart STEPS DOWN as 2019 Oscars host after refusing to apologize for homophobic tweet

Apologies don't work on the gaystapo. He needs a photo of two giant dicks slapping him in the face or something. In this day and age every celebrity should have that photo for emergencies like this. If I ever become famous it'll be the first thing I do

I don't want my son to be a snowboarder. I want to bond over basketball, baseball, football, combat sports... the way I have with my father. I want to have similar interests and sensibilities, to increase the likelihood of a relationship as strong and close as the one I have with my father. And I hate snowboarding.

I'd like to take this time to apologize to the entire snowboarding community, and all others whom I have offended.

Apologies don't work on the gaystapo. He needs a photo of two giant dicks slapping him in the face or something. In this day and age every celebrity should have that photo for emergencies like this. If I ever become famous it'll be the first thing I do
hes from hollywood im certain he has experience

I don't give a shit about his tweets. He's just painfully unfunny. So fuck em

What were the homophobic tweets? We’re they even really homophobic, or were they just jokes? People need to stop overreacting when just a few fringe people are offended by something. I know it may seem like, then they receive tweet after tweet from people who are offended, that something was offensive to a lot of people. But really, that’s just sample bias. There are hundreds of millions of other people who were not offended. The problem is everyone from these fringes jumps all over it.

I would bet his tweets were not even offensive to gay people.

I just read the jokes. The problem is they were terrible jokes. If they were actually funny, nobody would have cared. His standup is awful.
Kevin Hart is actually very funny, but his strength is telling stories and making them funny.

He is a terrible joke writer which is why he sucked for years and years until his cousin told him to stop telling jokes and start telling stories and make them funny.

The more this happens, the better off we will be. People need to stop bending to the will of the social justice goons, stop apologizing, and say what they want.

Kevin was given the chance to Host the Oscars this yr for 2018 and the SJWs went and found some old ass tweets from 2009 and told the Oscars that Kevin need to say sorry for the tweets. And the Oscar fold to their will and called and told Kevin he needed to say Sorry about the tweets from 10yrs ago and Kevin said NO. He stood up to the Oscar and said he aint doing that and so they told him to step down then and he did.

Th tweets was jokes about him calling his friends Gay.

The good thing is he never apologised for his joke.
That's the worst thing a comedian can do.

no they didn't, and there's already 2 threads on this, snowflake.

People are constantly looking for things to get offended about these days.

Zer chooses now to live as a gay man. He wants to deal with this openly and honestly, and that begins with examining his own behavior.

I hope Amy get the job now.

I was saying to my wife today.. it's weird we live in the most sissified.. sensitive time ever in human history.. people get "triggered" and "mad" over petty.. Non PC crap like this

And yet we seem to have become completely desensitized (myself included) to stuff like terrorist attacks.. Mass shootings.. kids dying from malnutrition in Africa etc.. you know actual serious things

yayy political correctness

screw the oscars

Man I called my friends gay like a million zillion times 10 years ago.

Hopefully it wasn't documented anywhere.

Back