Kevin Hart STEPS DOWN as 2019 Oscars host after refusing to apologize for homophobic tweet

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Seems like he did apologize years ago when it happened but they wanted him to issue a new apology and he passed

Good, can’t stand that f@g

Good for him. A comedian shouldn't have to apologize for jokes. Fuck the Academy. The Oscars are nothing but dry ass virtue signaling bullshit.

Also, fuck Twitter.

They should get Norm McDonald. Literally the only thing that could get me to watch the Oscars

I'm glad he didn't, fuck the apologies in general. What happened to freedom of speech?
Btw: His jokes suck, The Rock always makes him his lil bitch.

but he still apologized lol

They should get Norm McDonald. Literally the only thing that could get me to watch the Oscars
You seen him roast bob saget? He went full ‘full house’ mode and just did corny dad jokes it was so funny, probs the best roast on that show.

Good for him , he should spit in their faces on the way out.

What's this "good for him" nonsense, he's backtracked and like a pussy, said sorry, and tweeted shit about "growing as a person"

Someone obvious didn't want him hosting in the first place, who roots around old tweets looking for stuff like this?

this thread is now about how cool norm macdonald is thanks to @mb23100 .

Back