Kevin Belingon defeated Martin Nguyen to claimed the ONE Interim Bantamweights Belt

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
Martin Nguyen should just stop fighting at BW, and return to his original weightclasses FW and LW.

Lost to ONE Bantamweight Champ Bibiano Fernandes,

Lost again to Kevin Belingon.

He needs to defend his 2 belts and stop shopping for another belt, time defend it.

Martin Nguyen should just stop fighting at BW, and return to his original weightclasses FW and LW.

He needs to defend his 2 belts and stop shopping for another belt, time defend it.

Agreed, glad Kevin won..this was another great card by ONE. Have always loved ONE and now with the super series these cards are dynamite lately.

I think kevin belingon is ufc material, he's fast, takedown defence has improved, his chances against bibiano winning us very high as bibiano's performance has dipped,

Kelvin belingon is the unofficial one fc lw and fw champ. These 135ers r to fast for Nguyen.

I think kevin belingon is ufc material, he's fast, takedown defence has improved, his chances against bibiano winning us very high as bibiano's performance has dipped,
Yeah, I think he will catch Bibiano in a rematch.

Same with Reece McLaren, he almost killed Bibi.

Jesus Christ—are they doing interim titles in the minor leagues too?

Jesus Christ—are they doing interim titles in the minor leagues too?
I don't like interim titles, but using the term minor league in the Worldwide Forums is a derogatory term.
<Deported1>

I don't like interim titles, but using the term minor league in the Worldwide Forums is a derogatory term.
<Deported1>
This forum used to be called "The Contenders," compared to the main forum, "The Heavyweights" (now "UFC Discussion"). Should give you an idea that this is the forum for the minor leagues. ;)

Back