Kenyan Man Defends Himself from Guard Dog Who Got Off Leash

When you have a pet hyena, dogs are just annoying cats to them.
HyenaMan_nigeria.jpg
you can see wildlife shows, with all the animals in a backdrop of the jungle, on tv anytime you want, but its not until you see them beside humans, you get a real sense of their size.

Kenyan man needs a trilogy match against Florida Man

Blah
Blah

For those who want to know if it is a truly aggressive dog it may just leap in on its first rush and attack. For a bigger dog you want interlock your arms in front you in a box shape

young-woman-magic-genie-pose-while-raining_sajqg70c_thumbnail-full09.png

Blah
Blah

As soon as you said that, I lost focus and could only imagine what this girl's box looks like.

haha that's not a trained animal. Dude would have been fucked if it was.

I don't know, I've seen a couple of videos of people fighting back against police dogs and they get them to back up a bit. They only fuck up when they start running or backing up.

I'll never forget a video of this game pit charging straight at this black dude in the street. The dog was about 10 times more aggressive than the one in the TS but so was the dude. He actually started punching the shit out of the pit so hard and fast that he actually fended him off.

Being aggressive as fuck seems to be the key. Which goes completely against most people's instincts, which is probably why these things are so rare.

Man, about a year ago people where giving me shit for saying that I would beat a pitbulls ass by either kicking it, or body slamming it if it came at me. It was in the Brock lesner vs pitbulls thread. How do I pull that old shit back up so I can rub this video in those posters faces?
Google horse stomps PitBull and watch the youtube video and see if you think you could lay the type of beating that horse laid on the PitBull to finally make it stop attacking only once the pit was basically dead.

Let us know if you think your punches and kicks will do that type of damage.

I need to get me a Kenyan dude to guard my shit from now on. Cancel the wall

Lesson to take away if you encounter a black man in an underground garage: bark aggressively, attack the legs, let him maintain his distance and wait until he runs off.

Google horse stomps PitBull and watch the youtube video and see if you think you could lay the type of beating that horse laid on the PitBull to finally make it stop attacking only once the pit was basically dead.

I saw a video on Liveleak of a Pitbull that had been attacked by some maniac with a machete in some shithole. Anyway this thing's face was mangled beyond recognition and it had massive open wounds all over its body. Blood everywhere. And the fucken thing wasn't even whining. It was just chilling out, panting like 'You should see the other guy'

Pitbulls got bath salts pumping through their veins or something

Could I pick up a 40-60lb dog and repeatedly slam it into a hard surface? Yes, I believe I could. You obviously weren't part of the Lesnar vs pitbulls thread but at no time do I claim I would willingly fight a dog, or that if I did I would come out unscathed. I would expect my skin to be shredded to the bone in multiple places.

However at the end if the dad we are talking about a 40-60 pound animal vs a 180lb animal with opposable thumbs. An RNC works the same on a dog as it does on a human.

Just googled the vid and yes, a human can stop a pit that aggressive. Stop, not kill.

In the vid that I mentioned, the guy started relentlessly punching and kicking the pit- no rest whatsover. In the horse video, the horse kicks/shoves the pit away but then retreats and gives the pit a few seconds to recoup and charge again. If you punch and kick like a maniac, the pit will eventually back off. Thing is, our instincts tell us to do it defensively, so punching and kicking until it's off of you, then waiting to see if it's "learned its lesson."

The key is to turn the tables and fight back to the point where you're almost the one doing the attacking. Easier said than done, I know, but it's not physically impossible for an average, able-bodied adult male.

Could I pick up a 40-60lb dog and repeatedly slam it into a hard surface? Yes, I believe I could. You obviously weren't part of the Lesnar vs pitbulls thread but at no time do I claim I would willingly fight a dog, or that if I did I would come out unscathed. I would expect my skin to be shredded to the bone in multiple places.

However at the end if the dad we are talking about a 40-60 pound animal vs a 180lb animal with opposable thumbs. An RNC works the same on a dog as it does on a human.
if you have no choice but to win, yes you could win. And you have the correct method. As painful as it would be with a PitBit if you could not deter the fight you would want him to lock onto your forearm (hopefully you could quick wrap it with a jacket or your shirt) and once locked you would want to lift his entire body off the ground. the Pit would likely remained locked on your arm. And then if you had the strength you would slam it off something. Or if your lucky and there is a nearby large garbage bin lower him over with your arm and hope he eventually lets go and ends up in the bin. Or lastly and gross, use your other hand to gauge out both his eyeballs.

If I had to fight to the death with any singular dog I think I could win but it would certainly be a bloody mess with many breeds.

Back