Kentucky, home state of Rand Paul, tramples liberty, bans child marriage

Trotsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is exactly the type of freedom-hating normalization of tyranny that liberal politicians and activist judges have led us to. First they try to make you have healthcare, and next thing you know they're breaking into your teenage daughter's bedroom and kicking out the 40 year old car salesman you sold her to for a used Mitsubishi!

If a child can't start working at 7 and getting marriage and child deductions at 12, how are they going to be able afford $1,000-a-month health insurance coverage?

If Obamacare was the new slavery (kudos to philosopher Ben Carson for the spot on analogy), this is the new plague. A plague of super-AIDS. But you don't get it from some queer: you get it from getting FUCKED by Big Daddy Government.

www.wcpo.com/2526573623/

next he's gonna try to come after our meth

this is why we can't have good things

How dare they pass something you want or are you prochild marriage?

I think he finds humor in the fact that its 2018, and this law is just coming to fruition. You have to admit, it's pretty fucked up that children have been allowed to marry until now.

<Huh2>

I thought I was laying it on thick enough for everyone. You once against shatter the floor of my expectations.

I blame the neomarxist media.

I think he finds humor in the fact that its 2018, and this law is just coming to fruition. You have to admit, it's pretty fucked up that children have been allowed to marry until now.
There are laws against blow jobs out there too. These types of things just get forgotten about and left on the books but never enforced. This was a waste of everyone’s time. Just a chance to be offended about something.

Last edited:
How unfortunate. Freedom loving Sherbros do not hesitate to write your local representative a letter if you're in Kentucky

Yes it's 2018, but this is Kentucky. Kinda like seeing some unfathomable shit in Egypt and someone saying how could it happen in 2018.

<insert fedora tipping hat guy meme>

Yes it's 2018, but this is Kentucky. Kinda like seeing some unfathomable shit in Egypt and someone saying how could it happen in 2018.

What state you from

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/01/child-marriage-is-rare-in-the-u-s-though-this-varies-by-state/?amp=1

Where are the kids actually getting fucked though ding dong

You’re from Missouri right? What’s heir rate vs Kentucky
FT_16.10.14_childMarriageUS.png

"Child Marriage is more common in the southern United States"

im_shocked.gif

I don't really want to hold the US to the same standard as Egypt in 2018...

FT_16.10.14_childMarriageUS.png

"Child Marriage is more common in the southern United States"

im_shocked.gif

California beating out Kentucky, Georgia, Alabama , and Mississippi is a little surprising

West Virginia with the belt is as predictable as Rousey vs Corriera tho

California beating out Kentucky, Georgia, Alabama , and Mississippi is a little surprising

West Virginia with the belt is as predictable as Rousey vs Corriera tho
I was a bit surprised to see Texas is as bad as it is, 2nd worst in the nation and virtually tied for 1st.

Back