Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

American Anthem crushes the field by daylight and finally shows people that, yeah, he can actually run a little bit.

Epicharis scratched and depending on when you guys bet on 5dimes your bets may be voided.

My bet is an action bet but if placed in the last few days the bets state that Irish War Cry and Epicharis must run for action. Go to your bet in the review bets tab and place the cursor over the actual bet that is in bold and it will tell you.

I have 1U on Twisted Tom (+1800) and an exacta box for .1U of Twisted Tom, Lookin at Lee, Tapwrit, and Patch.

Good luck!
FML. I had such sick prices on TT and Patch plays...

Antonoe uses her explosive turn of foot up to find a lane up the rail to give us two in a row. Now we got things rolling here.

This Baffret and Mike Smith team is just utterly ridiculous today as Mor Spirit takes the Met Mile. Smith is 5 for 5 on the Belmont dirt with him riding a Baffert horse in 4 of those wins. Sharp Azteca finished well back in 2nd.

Favourites are now 6 for 7 so far on the Belmont dirt with the longest priced winner of any of the 9 races ran already on the card (both dirt & turf) being 4/1. That's not much fun.

I think TT top 4 odds still represent a good play at +210. Compared to his and Patch ml and other top x finishes, that one hasn't moved too much compared to the previous opener before the horse pulled out. I think it opened at like +245 before it got voided.

Now only one race to go before the Belmont, and I feel pretty good about Time Test putting me back into the black for the undercard portion of the day. The Belmont itself will determine if it ends up being a good day or not for me.

Well, this stinks. Judging by his current 6/5 with 30 mins to post it seems like the whole world is on Time Test in the Manhattan. Still plenty of time for him to drift up some, but was obviously hoping for much better odds than that.

Well, this stinks. Judging by his current 6/5 with 30 mins to post it seems like the whole world is on Time Test in the Manhattan. Still plenty of time for him to drift up some, but was obviously hoping for much better odds than that.
What odds were you looking for?

What odds were you looking for?

He was 5/1 on the morning line, Jae, so I was hoping to get that. My expectations was that he'd be closer to 3/1, though. He's sitting at 7/5 now, which kind of hurts but there's nothing I can do about it now since I'm locked in. He just better win at those odds. All I can say. And I think he will.

Damn that's crazy how you can have a bet locked in but your odds change so much

Damn that's crazy how you can have a bet locked in but your odds change so much

I bet into the pools all the time, Jae, so whatever price I get on the ponies is at the mercy of the public. Some days I get good prices. Some days not. I was on Benner Island who was 6/1 on the morning line, but ended up 12/1 going to post, so things can balance out.

Time Test finishes 2nd to a big longshot. Wished Javier didn't put such a choke job on him for most of the race.

I've got a baby bet on J Boys Echo, and a few h2h bets on him vs some other horses

Tawrit wins, Patch finishes 3rd, and Twisted Tom will finish tomorrow. The show bet on Patch lessens the pain a little, but not what I wanted.

I would have cleaned up if my Patch top 3, top 4 bets were not voided...

I will break even if TT beat HH, but I doubt that happened

I would have cleaned up if my Patch top 3, top 4 bets were not voided...

I will break even if TT beat HH, but I doubt that happened

Twisted Tom finished 6th, Jae, with HH not even finishing, so you'll get to cash that bet of yours.

Back