Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

What do we like here boys? GL

I'm playing Tenfold to win, and then using him, Hofburg and Vino Rosso in an exacta box. Trying to beat Justify completely out of the top 2 so there's a good chance I lose.

If Justify stays at 4/5 considering he has had seven figures bet on him in souvenir tickets I'd almost consider that dead on the board. He only has 25% of the place pool as of now and only 21% of the show pool.

well good thing I have fights to watch before the big race

Justify too good. Hope Baffert brings him to Saratoga

Had Gronkowski WPS at +6600.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 4.55.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 4.55.18 PM.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 4
Balling my fucking eyes out now! Love you Shark and T! He wired dat shit for us! Love you guys so much!

Just got to see the race. I don’t think too many people we’re expecting that out of Gronkowski. Ah well, 2 out 3 aint’t bad. Next year we get the trifecta triple crown, am I right @Sharkey?

Just got to see the race. I don’t think too many people we’re expecting that out of Gronkowski. Ah well, 2 out 3 aint’t bad. Next year we get the trifecta triple crown, am I right @Sharkey?

Hit the Travers trifecta, T, and I'm giving you credit. If Justify gets credit for a Triple Crown by winning a G3 race like the Preakness then so should you.

Sucks that Tenfold got such a bad ride today. Not that it would have mattered much to me in the end because he (or anybody) wasn't winning with the way Justify was allowed to sit all alone and under no pressure on the lead. But if Tenfold's jock sticks to the rail on the far turn instead of trying to go outside and between horses, you would have had another tri today. Gronkowski took the spot that Tenfold should have been occupying. With Tenfold there, Gronkowksi doesn't get through and ruin it for you.

Then again, if Tenfold doesn't have a dummy riding him then @kenfloshogun doesn't get to cash that nice bet on Gronkowski. So, uh, you two fight it out amongst yourselves. Haha.

Just saw the replay of the Belmont for the 1st time. There be some dirty shit going on at the beginning of the race, and then some guarding going on for most of it.

#TaintedCrown

Hit the Travers trifecta, T, and I'm giving you credit. If Justify gets credit for a Triple Crown by winning a G3 race like the Preakness then so should you.

Sucks that Tenfold got such a bad ride today. Not that it would have mattered much to me in the end because he (or anybody) wasn't winning with the way Justify was allowed to sit all alone and under no pressure on the lead. But if Tenfold's jock sticks to the rail on the far turn instead of trying to go outside and between horses, you would have had another tri today. Gronkowski took the spot that Tenfold should have been occupying. With Tenfold there, Gronkowksi doesn't get through and ruin it for you.

So glad to hear you say this Shark. I didn’t see the results before I watched and I was screaming “take the rail!”. You tought me well my friend.

Might be worth a play for me today;

Race 8 at Woodbine - #8 Scotty's Model 3/1 (28.3% = 5/2 fair odds)

I'll take my fair odds on this one if I can get them as I think this horse may be a little better than that. Had a tough trip last time she raced against the two favourites today when getting stuck between horses early, and forcing to check up on the backstertch. Was still only beaten a half length at the line. Came back to win her next race quite easily. With her drawing outside today there should be clear running room, and there's also the chance that the favoruite, who drew the inside post, gets pinned to the rail by the #3 horse today. Hoping for a stalk & pounce trip for this #8 horse sitting just behind/outside the two early leaders. There is the danger that this one gets overbet to unplayable odds, though, just because her training has been winning everything in sight so far during the Woodbine meet.

*Edit to adjust fair odds due to two scratches

The numbers have lined up quite well on this cheap $5000 claimer tomorrow at Parx, so I think it's time to take a bit of a shot at completely crushing a race;

==========

Race 9 at Parx;

1- 343.5
2- 393.6 It Behooves Me 8/1 **
3- 353.2
4- 377.0 Recanted 4/1 *
5- 378.0 Aimed 15/1 *
6- 410.7 Malibu High 2/1 ***
7- 355.3
8- 391.8 Baby Cat 20/1 **
9- 323.5
10- 351.3
11- 377.6 Saltine Warrior 12/1 *
12- 365.2

==========

If none of these scratch tomorrow;

#8 to win/place for $15 each ($30)
#2, #6, #8 exacta box for $5 ($30)
#6 / #2, #8 / #2, #4, #5, #8, #11 in some trifecta plays for $2 each ($16)
#6 / #2, #8 / #2, #4, #5, #8, #11 / #2, #4, #5, #8, #11 in some superfecta plays for $1 each ($24)

No matter rain or shine.

Back