Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

Sorry been lagging hard lately, boys. Been a rough go in boxing last couple weeks and I've been slaking with the ponies since so muh time has been spent on fights plus personal shit that keeps me from crunching numbers. But I'm coming back soon. It will probably take me an hr to crunch the numbers for one race but I'm gonna keep it going. Back to the Sharkey Formula by next week.

Followed on TB and Gotham Let's get it!

There's no rush, bud. For you or @t6p. This shit can get pretty draining at times even for me, and both of you guys took a lot in over a short amount of time. Your brains deserve a break. It's there for you guys next week, next month, or whenever you guys want to try a few races.

I went back to the original layoff factor in the equation, Blunt. Just x1 again like we were doing to start. Just wanted to let you know that.

Decided to do some numbers for the Big Cap for later on today. Now I'm not sure why I bothered.

==========

G1 Santa Anita Handicap (Race 10 at Santa Anita)

1- 514.5 Top of the Game 10/1 *
2- 498.2
3- 489.7
4- 531.0 Giant Expectations 5/1 *****
5- 518.5 Hoppertunity 7/2 ***
6- 532.0 Fear the Cowboy 3/1 ******
7- 521.3 Accelerate 5/2 ****
8- 514.8 Mubtaahij 4/1 **

==========

I may just bet Fear the Cowboy to win if he doesn't go off favourite. He's almost an E2 horse again going into this race (came in 3rd start off layoff), and he came through for me in a big way last time I played that angle with him. May play a exacta box with him and Giant Expectations as well.

There's no rush, bud. For you or @t6p. This shit can get pretty draining at times even for me, and both of you guys took a lot in over a short amount of time. Your brains deserve a break. It's there for you guys next week, next month, or whenever you guys want to try a few races.

I went back to the original layoff factor in the equation, Blunt. Just x1 again like we were doing to start. Just wanted to let you know that.
gotcha, yeah it's more draining than I first thought but it's still a rush. I can't not bet the ponies or I get lasix withdrawal and if I'm gonna bet the ponies you know I'm using the Sharkey Formula. So I'm gonna get back into it soon.

You two shouldn't be doing this stuff on your own when I know full well how to do it myself, even if it takes awhile. I can at least bring a couple races to the table. If you two are gonna become millionaires one day I'm not gonna be the asshole casserole that didn't go along b/c it was a bit draining. Sharkey Formula, I know you haven't heard this in awhile, ITS GETTING STRONGER.

Btw 5 dollars on Holiday Disguise b/c I'm a degenerate who has a soft spot for her and I like Linda Rice too, mostly b/c I enjoy women and rice.

Thanks for everything, as always. Longtime no see, glad to get back in touch. I've been lounging in the boxing forum making terrible posts as always but that's about it, lol. How's Bella and the family?

Firenze Fire also has the E2 angle going for him in the Gotham. Not sure what I should do there with him.

Decided to do some numbers for the Big Cap for later on today. Now I'm not sure why I bothered.

==========

G1 Santa Anita Handicap (Race 10 at Santa Anita)

1- 514.5 Top of the Game 10/1 *
2- 498.2
3- 489.7
4- 531.0 Giant Expectations 5/1 *****
5- 518.5 Hoppertunity 7/2 ***
6- 532.0 Fear the Cowboy 3/1 ******
7- 521.3 Accelerate 5/2 ****
8- 514.8 Mubtaahij 4/1 **

==========

I may just bet Fear the Cowboy to win if he doesn't go off favourite. He's almost an E2 horse again going into this race (came in 3rd start off layoff), and he came through for me in a big way last time I played that angle with him. May play a exacta box with him and Giant Expectations as well.
Mubtaahij and Hoppertunity are two throwbacks, man. I'm sure I'm missing couple other bigger names there, but funny a throwback for me in this sport is like two years, lol. Esp for an animal that can live like 20/30 years.

gotcha, yeah it's more draining than I first thought but it's still a rush. I can't not bet the ponies or I get lasix withdrawal and if I'm gonna bet the ponies you know I'm using the Sharkey Formula. So I'm gonna get back into it soon.

You two shouldn't be doing this stuff on your own when I know full well how to do it myself, even if it takes awhile. I can at least bring a couple races to the table. If you two are gonna become millionaires one day I'm not gonna be the asshole casserole that didn't go along b/c it was a bit draining. Sharkey Formula, I know you haven't heard this in awhile, ITS GETTING STRONGER.

Btw 5 dollars on Holiday Disguise b/c I'm a degenerate who has a soft spot for her and I like Linda Rice too, mostly b/c I enjoy women and rice.

Thanks for everything, as always. Longtime no see, glad to get back in touch. I've been lounging in the boxing forum making terrible posts as always but that's about it, lol. How's Bella and the family?

Take your time if you need it, Blunt. There's no rush. There's always something going on in this sport, especially now that winter is ending. Maybe come back in time with a stakes race or something.

I get drained too and only played a couple of days since last weekend. Monday at Mahoning Valley (great day for me), and then Thursday at Delta Downs (not so much). I'm kinda getting tired of these nickel and dime bets I've been making the last few months, so I've been slowing upping my wager amounts. I'd like to get back to the way I used to play when I'd put at least $20 on a horse to win, and even $50 at times. That way wins and losses actually mean something. Plus my confidence is quite high right now.

Bella is always good, although I made a mistake a few weeks ago by showing her one of those cat games on youtube. Now she's up on the computer desk here all the time now scratching at the screen wanting to play. Haha. Oh well. She's so spoiled, though, so she knows I'm going to give in and let her do it.

Mubtaahij and Hoppertunity are two throwbacks, man. I'm sure I'm missing couple other bigger names there, but funny a throwback for me in this sport is like two years, lol. Esp for an animal that can live like 20/30 years.

No doubt. Those two have ran in a lot of big races and don't embarrass themselves too often. They've made a ton of money each for their owners. My guess is Hoppertunity is on his last legs, though, as he hasn't been all that sound lately with forced to take these layoffs. He's had a fine career regardless of what he does from here on out. As has Mubtaahij. Likable vets those two who don't win too often, but usually give their all.

Take your time if you need it, Blunt. There's no rush. There's always something going on in this sport, especially now that winter is ending. Maybe come back in time with a stakes race or something.

I get drained too and only played a couple of days since last weekend. Monday at Mahoning Valley (great day for me), and then Thursday at Delta Downs (not so much). I'm kinda getting tired of these nickel and dime bets I've been making the last few months, so I've been slowing upping my wager amounts. I'd like to get back to the way I used to play when I'd put at least $20 on a horse to win, and even $50 at times. That way wins and losses actually mean something. Plus my confidence is quite high right now.

Bella is always good, although I made a mistake a few weeks ago by showing her one of those cat games on youtube. Now she's up on the computer desk here all the time now scratching at the screen wanting to play. Haha. Oh well. She's so spoiled, though, so she knows I'm going to give in and let her do it.

Thanks. Congrats on the Mahoning Valley day, I feel like you mentioned that was one of your favorite tracks before but maybe I'm wrong. Good job either way.

Yeah that volume betting style can be grinding for sure. Lower risk but lower reward as you said. Also nothing like hitting a 20-1 horse for 20 bucks too 400 in the bank in two minutes. I've had pretty big bets in my day, 50 for the horses feels like my heart would explode tho, lol. I'm no pro like you tho, I'm sure you're used to it.

Haha, glad to hear. She seems like a smart one. Oh yeah I know about spoiled, Scarlett's basically taken over the whole house now. It's our cats' world, Shark, we just live in it, lol. Btw you were right she loves playing that air fetch. I just toss up the toy and she'll go up 4ft and grab it midair. Loves it. Crazy athletes, these felines are.

Not crazy about getting 5/2 on World of Trouble, but whatever. The other horses in this race will only be seeing his ass end all the way around the track anyways.

Fuck. He gave it up late to a 19/1 shot. Another longshot wins a Derby prep race.

The 4 horses I used there all finished 2nd to 5th. Damn longshot screwed me.

tough luck there, Shark. We'll get em back with Nine Route here at the Gotham next. I have a good feeling. Parcells owns him and he always wins stuff.

How good does that Kentucky Jockey Club race from back in November look now? Quip was in it and won a Derby prep today. Promises Fulfilled was in it and won the Derby prep last week. Bravazo was in it and won his last Derby prep. All three of those were longshots. Reride was also in it and he won a Derby prep at Sunland a couple of weeks ago.

Not so good of a feeling afterall. They pulled him up or something I guess he was in it for a minute.

How good does that Kentucky Jockey Club race from back in November look now? Quip was in it and won a Derby prep today. Promises Fulfilled was in it and won the Derby prep last week. Bravazo was in it and won his last Derby prep. All three of those were longshots. Reride was also in it and he won a Derby prep at Sunland a couple of weeks ago.

As I was saying. Enticed won that Kentucky Jockey Club race back then and just crushed the field in the Gotham.

Lombo looking like a nice long shot possibly, Shark? Sitting way above morning line atm...

San Felipe - Meh. Maybe a $10 straight exacta with McKinzie over Lombo, and play McKinzie over Bolt d`Oro over Lombo, Kanthaka in a couple of $5 tris. Not much worth playing here really beyond that.

I'm on Lombo to win and place here as well for $5/$10 since they're going to let him go off at about 20/1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back