Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

I'll play some for sure on the Pegasus. Before that I probably won't decide until I get a look at odds before the races. You?

I might to take a small stab at the exacta box in race 11 with the 3 price horses ranked top 5. And then the Pegasus of course (exactas, $1 saver supers with Gun Runner on top, maybe tris too). Otherwise probably not unless you have an idea or two in those races you did. I really like the top ranked horse on each of the races you did, though, so I just may go $5/$10 with them if we get the odds and leave it at that.

I went with a small $1 trifecta box here with the #1, #5, and #11 for the hell of it just because they are basically even on the numbers behind the favourite and are going off at about the same odds.

This has the looks of a race with huge longshots making up one or even two spots in the trifecta, though, if the favourite can't get a good trip from out there in the #12 post.

Sucks she got bet down from here 12/1 morning line otherwise...yeah. The #2 horse was the next best on the numbers too behind the top 4 (only at 428.9), and she was who I was thinking of when mentioning a longshot getting a piece.

Thanks for the numbers boys, had a long Friday night, too long. Didn't get anything done. Got a bet in on the #1 last race, blue bahia was looking like she was gonna take it then stumbled badly, hope she's okay but also glad the bet hit.

Thanks for the numbers boys, had a long Friday night, too long. Didn't get anything done. Got a bet in on the #1 last race, blue bahia was looking like she was gonna take it then stumbled badly, hope she's okay but also glad the bet hit.

Congrats bud.

16.6 points up and currently sitting at 7/1. I love days like this.

Was just about to post the same Shark. Beasley got bet way down, just like you told me would happen.

I'm thinking win/place on the #5 First Growth is the play here.

Track broadcast is saying Blue Bahia is okay, Blunt, so you're good to celebrate fully.

Also, going to add a tiny exacta box with #5 First Growth and #3 Conquest Big E.

Track broadcast is saying Blue Bahia is okay, Blunt, so you're good to celebrate fully.
I remember back in the day they had to put one down during the Derby or Preakness, I think it was a filly/mare. Always remembered that, I know how fragile these giant animals can be.

I remember back in the day they had to put one down during the Derby or Preakness, I think it was a filly/mare. Always remembered that, I know how fragile these giant animals can be.

Eight Belles was her name. I remember that well.

You think so, Acacia? You think First Growth might like a mile? How about 5-2-0 in 8 starts at the distance?

Son of a bitch, should have sprinkled something on Conquest Big E to place or show I guess. Damn it.

You're like an encyclopedia, wow. I remember they had to put her down right on the track, that shit bothered me.

She finished 2nd in the Derby too behind Big Brown. Took a bad step right after the wire, broke both of her front legs, and, yeah, it was hard to watch.

Son of a bitch, should have sprinkled something on Conquest Big E to place or show I guess. Damn it.

You'll get those, T, with decisions on underbet horses like that. You were smart to use him regardless how you did. Well done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back