Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

Shitty luck there once again with our guy getting left at the gate and being left with too much to do.

That horse there has never once had trouble getting out of the gate. At least going back over his last 10 races. No way anybody can predict that today is going to be the day he does it.

You'll not only try, you will. That's just nothing but bad luck today.
Yeah this was a tough one just swinging and missing all day. ouch. Appreciate the good words, tho, bud I'll get after it soon enough. The saying about blind squirrels, etc.

sorry guys missed these. I see Giant Rocks was a loss there and I didn't get a chance to look to see a backup for the scratch horse. Looks like Henrietta didn't hit either. Ugh, knew I was in for a shitty day. Sorry bout that Shark.

T, I got it on bookmaker, also dsi had it. It's under Philadelphia Park, didn't see it on dimes either. Be happy you stayed away form this one I'm 0-, can't even hit the board.

Shit, it is on 5dimes. Philadelphia Park. Shows what I know! Haha, wow that's embarassing.

Parx Race 7 - #3 Awesome Anthony 6/1
Parx Race 8 - #3 Cold Hearted Pearl 6/1
Parx Race 9 - #4 So Kitten 4/1
Parx Race 10 - #3 Caliparty 20/1

$4 to win and $6 to place on all these guys including Blunt's picks, except for that horse in race 10 where I'll just go $2/$4. That race was a tough one to like anybody in the field since they're all either off form, coming off a lengthy layoff, or something else. Caliparty ranked 4th of 12 on the number, and has some other things to like there. Has a good record at this track. Very good record at this distance (2-2-1 in 6 tries). High percentage jock. 3rd start off a layoff. Has a chance to sit lone speed since this race lacks any early speed on paper. Like almost every horse in this field, he's shown terrible form lately, but the price offsets that concern.

Now that Blunt has opened my eyes to what an idiot I am, I'm in!

Yeah this was a tough one just swinging and missing all day. ouch. Appreciate the good words, tho, bud I'll get after it soon enough. The saying about blind squirrels, etc.

Nothing you can do. It's only 3 races anyways, bud. @t6p and I know all too well the highs and lows of this game, and it can change in an instance. Shit, we could barely hit anything Breeders Cup weekend, and I was down something like $200 over both days. Then booom, boom again, yet another boom. Crushed 3 of 4 races with horses that were 5/1, 11/1, and 14/1, and we turned a big loss into a big win for a $300 profit.

Hopefully the jock on the #5 horse gets suspended after that race. Or something. His horse was slamming into everything at the start.

We'll take 9/1 to turn our luck around thank you very much.

My horse racing mentor showing me how real motherfuckers cap races. Hell of a job, Shark.

I missed it live but just saw the replay. Never in doubt...

My horse racing mentor showing me how real motherfuckers cap races. Hell of a job, Shark.

You would have had that same horse, Blunt, and you know it. 9 points up on the 2nd highest. We just needed a clean run on the day, which we never had the first 4 races.

You would have had that same horse, Blunt, and you know it. 9 points up on the 2nd highest. We just needed a clean run on the day, which we never had the first 4 races.
The Secret Sharkey Formula is getting STRONGER.

Can't believe I've never asked this before, but who's that horse in your Av?

Can't believe I've never asked this before, but who's that horse in your Av?

Oh, just some turd named Hence who I bet last year in the Derby. I used Creator as an av in 2016 for quite a few months after he was my Derby horse. I'm sure I'll do the same this year.

Didn't think our horse had any chance at all after getting squeezed between two others at the break, so to even get up their for the photo on a track that's playing entirely to early speed was a hell of a run.

Parx Race 10 - #3 Caliparty 20/1

I'm going to play this guy across the board like we did yesterday at Santa Anita since he's a longshot in abig field. Just for $2/$4/$4, though.

Back