Kentucky Derby...and Beyond?

Not sure what I should do in race 9 at Churchill. There's an E2 horse here with the #5 English Dancer, but the race has been taken off the turf, so I'm not sure if I should play it or not.

Yeah, I'll play this one to place for $10.

Yep.

E2 horses are now 2-4-3 out of 11 starters the last two days.

Make that 2-4-4 out of 12 starters now as this last one finished 3rd.

The good thing is, I have four more races on tap and there's an E2 horse in every one of them.

Race 10 at Churchill - #1 Rompicapo
Race 5 at Del Mar - #1 Secreto Primero
Race 8 at Del Mar - #4 How About Zero
Race 9 at Del Mar - #6 Mithqaal

All 4 of them are E2 horses. $10 to win and $10 to place on them all.

E2 horses are now 2-5-4 out of 13 starters this weekend after yet another 2nd place finish by one of them.

Why do I bother playing anything else but those types?

And yet another 2nd place finish for an E2 horse. 2-6-4 out of 14 starters now.

And yet another 2nd place finish for an E2 horse. 2-6-4 out of 14 starters now.
Well played sir, thanks for the tip on the Brazilian pony. Does Brazil usually have good racing historically, I don't feel like I've seen many but obv I'm a newbie when it comes to this.

Well played sir, thanks for the tip on the Brazilian pony. Does Brazil usually have good racing historically, I don't feel like I've seen many but obv I'm a newbie when it comes to this.

We don't see too many Brazilian horses up here in North America, but that's a combination of lesser racing, as well as them being southern hemisphere horses typically (some are bred in NA then sold to SA owners). Our year up here for the age groups with the ponies is Jan-Dec. Down there they are July-June I do believe.

We don't see too many Brazilian horses up here in North America, but that's a combination of lesser racing, as well as them being southern hemisphere horses typically (some are bred in NA then sold to SA owners). Our year up here for the age groups with the ponies is Jan-Dec. Down there they are July-June I do believe.
Any slight lean for the 6 at Del Mar. Got the itch today. Already in on the others you posted.

Any slight lean for the 6 at Del Mar. Got the itch today. Already in on the others you posted.

Nah, I don't have the PP's available to me for the race, bud. I'll have a look at race 7 at Del Mar if you want, though.

Nah, I don't have the PP's available to me for the race, bud. I'll have a look at race 7 at Del Mar if you want, though.
sorry getting greedy lol. You already won us more than enough, only look into it if you're feeling like it. Otherwise I can wait till the 8, no problem

sorry getting greedy lol. You already won us more than enough, only look into it if you're feeling like it. Otherwise I can wait till the 8, no problem

Too late.

I'm not betting it myself just because these are 2 year-olds and maidens at that. You never know what you'll get with them. But the #5 Cascade Rock (4/1 morning line) has a few things to like about it. An early speed type cutting back in distance. Nice race last time out to finish a length back after getting caught between horses late. His race two back also looks good on paper, as he was up close to a fairly good pace at this Del Mar track and was only nipped at the wire by Sonneteer, who you may remember from a couple of nice runs in the Derby prep season this year. This #5 horse might be the class of the field today and has competed well in similar races in the past. Highest last out Brisnet figure in the field. Pedigree that's all turf. Has a top jock in Nakatani. Etc., etc.

@BluntTrauma21

I just made a $10 bet on him to win. I can't feel good about giving you betting advice without taking a shot myself.

These are 3 year-olds and above. Not 2 year-olds. Makes me feel a little better about betting this guy since he won't be as immature as I initially thought.

You are good people, Shark. Thank you once again, hope I don't cost you money.

You are good people, Shark. Thank you once again, hope I don't cost you money.

Don't worry about it, bud. It's only a few bucks if I lose and he's sitting at 5/1 if he does win. Well worth the risk. Besides, I've been doing a great job of losing money on my own anyways. Not so much today. But yesterday was atrocious for me.

Back