Kenny Florian talks about Conor/Floyd "Mayweather can lose, but Conor can't beat him" huh

"Conor is the pigeon, and Mayweather is the eggplant." - Kenny Florian, 2017

"Conor is the pigeon, and Mayweather is the eggplant." - Kenny Florian, 2017
nYkRKxx.jpg

Basically he is saying th only way Conor "wins" is if Floyd royalty fucks up

So.. If Mayweather loses. Its to himself...

did he said that Conor can beat Floyd in some program??? because that statement is very different.

He's saying the only way Floyd loses is if it's his fault, not because of what Conor brings to the table.

Yea, if this fight happens, the only way Floyd would lose if he decided to throw the fight for a Royal rematch payday.

When he told Conor to "take the fight, take the 20million, and if you win you can ask for anything you want"

Yea, that got my eyes open alright

He explains that immediately afterwards in plain and simple English. "If Mayweather makes a big-time mistake or he gets cocky...Conor can (still) knock him out." In other words, if Floyd doesn't make a big mistake that Conor capitalizes on, Floyd will win.

Yea, if this fight happens, the only way Floyd would lose if he decided to throw the fight for a Royal rematch payday.

When he told Conor to "take the fight, take the 20million, and if you win you can ask for anything you want"

Yea, that got my eyes open alright
Floyd cares about his legacy just as much as his money.

Good night Connor. Maywhether is about to tuck you in.

Floyd cares about his legacy just as much as his money.
Yes I agree,

but his legacy will not just be boxing. He's worth close to a billion now and if he's going to make 2 more paydays that will yield him over half a billion in cash, then his legacy will be corporate. His legacy will be making the Mayweather name live on forever.

The boxing legend status is cool and all but it doesn't pay.

Yes I agree,

but his legacy will not just be boxing. He's worth close to a billion now and if he's going to make 2 more paydays that will yield him over half a billion in cash, then his legacy will be corporate. His legacy will be making the Mayweather name live on forever.

The boxing legend status is cool and all but it doesn't pay.
Really? Thought his disclosed worth is 400 mil

As of jan 31st it is at 340 mil on forbes

Last edited:
Back