Kenny Florian accused of stealing others' work again? (UPDATED)

I would've used Overeem for the low spot. I love Reem but, barring a few moments in his late career, once he hits real adversity, he's done. Sonnen has gutted out plenty.

Does any of this really matter? It just seems so petty.
Robin Black is an MMA analyst and wants to work for the UFC. He's working hard to get there and does his best to present the sport in his own unique ways. Whether you like his presentation is irrelevant.

For someone already working with FOX/UFC to take Robin's ideas and his approach to dissecting and presenting the sport, that's definitely stealing and it's unprofessional and immoral and unethical.

So yes, it does matter.

Is that really ripped off though? Was it the same exact scale with Sonnen and Gaethje or just the thought of a scale?

Many websites do power rankings for sports.. just because someone does one, does that mean they are ripping off the other ones?

That's probably just a coincidence. I've been accused elsewhere of copying people that I wasn't actually copying just because I brought up a similar idea as they did around the same time. People should probably give Florian the benefit of the doubt unless he has a proven habit of stealing from other people.

I had a similar heart scale idea, only mine was the Sapp-Sakuraba scale. It never took off.

Robin Black is an MMA analyst and wants to work for the UFC. He's working hard to get there and does his best to present the sport in his own unique ways. Whether you like his presentation is irrelevant.

For someone already working with FOX/UFC to take Robin's ideas and his approach to dissecting and presenting the sport, that's definitely stealing and it's unprofessional and immoral and unethical.

So yes, it does matter.

It doesn't.

I had a similar heart scale idea, only mine was the Sapp-Sakuraba scale. It never took off.
That's WAY better. Even better than mine with Reem as the '1'.

KenFlo talks about MMA but he didn't invent that either.
I've no idea who Robin Black is and I've no desire to find out.

A heart scale seems dumb whoever it was that came up with it, they should both stop using it as it's dumb.

KenFlo talks about MMA but he didn't invent that either.
I've no idea who Robin Black is and I've no desire to find out.

A heart scale seems dumb whoever it was that came up with it, they should both stop using it as it's dumb.
"I don't know anything so everything and everyone else is dumb!"

Why even post a comment? Or even have a message board account at all?

I seriously don't think Robin Black has a single thought worth stealing

The guy is an idiot

The thing about his thoughts is that the beauty of the way he thinks just flows magically through his body and out of his mouth like a beautiful water slide in a hot summer day. He can see the beauty in anything, and THATS WHY IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS FIGHT!

"HARD WORK ..... HARD WORK ....... HARD WORK ..... HARD WORK ... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" ~ Kenny Florian

Four score and four years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new sport, conceived in boxing, wresting and martial arts, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are not created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great war, testing whether that cage, or any cage so conceived and so bloodied, can long endure the reign of Dana White. We are met in a great cage of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that cage, as a final resting place for those who here gave their face, that that sport might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this together and compare our cauliflower ears.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground because of one douchy irishman. The brave men, living and dead, who got choked and choked out their brethren here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this sport, under White, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that the UFC of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth after the bald wonder has ceased to breath his last breath..

- Kenny Florian

Please tell us what's wrong with his detailed fight breakdowns? Considering he was employed to do them and you're just a neckbeard.
I stopped listening to him after his botched appearance on Rogans fight companion

I think it was his detailed approach to Conor "reverse engineering" a victory over Mayweather that did it

Also, I am more than just a neckbeard

You'd think he would just say "I heard someone say... [insert stolen quote]" to have the same impact without being plagiarism

I wonder how much plagiarizing Kenny did in grade school. You just know he was copying straight from the Internet, encyclopedias, movie versions of a book, and from CliffsNotes.

The thing about his thoughts is that the beauty of the way he thinks just flows magically through his body and out of his mouth like a beautiful water slide in a hot summer day. He can see the beauty in anything, and THATS WHY IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS FIGHT!

"Like a beautiful waterslide in a hot summer day."

giphy.gif

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you tripping... Don't ever try to come off as poetic again.

Back