Kenny Florian accused of stealing others' work again? (UPDATED)

fb823ac449ded062783b0125bf0dfc78.gif

About that scale, though - is Chael really the biggest quitter? He's plowed through some shit and has given numerous tries when others would've quit. Also, 10/10 should be Bisping, not Gaethje.

Chael is a pretty big quitter in my opinion. He has the ability to often dictate where the fight takes place allowing for him to fight from situations he is comfortable in; but when that doesn't work out he quits fast. He is just talented enough to mask it in a lot of fights. He showed a bit of heart in his stinker vs Bisping though as he really wanted that Anderson part 2 money.

About that scale, though - is Chael really the biggest quitter? He's plowed through some shit and has given numerous tries when others would've quit. Also, 10/10 should be Bisping, not Gaethje.
10/10 as bisping having the most heart

{<jordan}

"Honestly I love stealing things"

-Your boy Ken Flo

Toll Booth Willie says to Kenny, "I already heard that one you fucking unoriginal bastard. Go suck a cock, you piece of fuckin' repeating shit."

"Kenflo has been coming off like a douche for a while now."

- Ken Florian

Unfortunate.

Also not sure why he'd disparage Chael like that. That's a dick thing to do.

I could see using Chael as a baseline for no heart.....but Gaethje for biggest heart? Most people probably don't even know who he is. Pick someone like Big Nog or Wanderlei or Sakuraba. But Gaethje??

Kenflo would beat the ever living shit outta Black, therefore he can take whatever he wants

"It wasn't me"
-Kenny Florian

I seriously don't think Robin Black has a single thought worth stealing

The guy is an idiot

Please tell us what's wrong with his detailed fight breakdowns? Considering he was employed to do them and you're just a neckbeard.

Nobody in here hating on robin black is even near his level of expertise

He probably heard it and it registered in his mind but didn't realize it was someone else's idea when he thought of it again.

Kenny should have been fired the first time. Keeping a plagiarist on staff is fucking shameful.

Does any of this really matter? It just seems so petty.

I bet he was talking about the concept but hadn't come up with his own name yet. Bisping sqoke too soon...

Why are they shitting on Sonnen when he kept fighting after Silva Nate and Bisping blasted him

chael-sonnen_large.jpg

Back