Kenny Florian accused of stealing others' work again? (UPDATED)

Luke Thomas Rockhold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kenny Florian is being accused of stealing an idea from Robin Black.

Kenny-Florian-UFC-131-Pre_0093-450x260.jpg

Robin-black-band.jpeg

Source: another site

"Bisping said Florian was going to have a bit on his podcast measuring heart based on a scale: Sonnen - Gaetje. Sonnen having zero heart and Gaetje having the most. This is stolen from Robin Black who did a segment on it on his own show. Crazy that Florian is still doing this stuff."

--- --- ---
UPDATE!

ANIK & FLORIAN RESPOND:

Last edited:
I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Like two people making the same thread. There is know way he would purposely plagiarizer somebody again.

A bum stealing from a bum.

he's no dummy, has to be a coincidence...but you'd think he'd double check if it's been done after getting burned.

eeeh, now that's too much whining. you copy from successful people (but seeing that robin isn't actually successful...), you copy what is working, so I don't blame florian

but if it was 100% copy with nothing different, then it's kinda lame from florian

I seriously don't think Robin Black has a single thought worth stealing

The guy is an idiot

Surprised he's still with FOX after the last time he did it.

all he has to do is ask Robin permission and say it's his idea when he does it. probably has already.

I've done a similar scale for missing weight when it was mainstream, but at least I gave credit to Robin.

If you steal from one author it's plagiarism; if you steal from many it's research.

- Kenny Florian

I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Like two people making the same thread. There is know way he would purposely plagiarizer somebody again.

Do you even Sherdog, brah ?

Plagiarizing is the official past time of Shertards everywhere.

Incredulous_Buscimi.gif

Nobody has ever wanted to steal an idea from Robin Black.

About that scale, though - is Chael really the biggest quitter? He's plowed through some shit and has given numerous tries when others would've quit. Also, 10/10 should be Bisping, not Gaethje.

About that scale, though - is Chael really the biggest quitter? He's plowed through some shit and has given numerous tries when others would've quit. Also, 10/10 should be Bisping, not Gaethje.

All the more reason why it's NOT a "coincidence".
The chance of 2 people randomly using Sonnen as the baseline for no heart ..... I don't buy it.

Back