KenFlo firing shots at Colby on twitter

Jesus. Colby ethered Kenny with that follow up tweet referencing the plagiarism
Except he accused Kenny of being fired by Fox for plagiarism - while being butt hurt because of something Kenny just said on Fox.

He's talking shit to Kenny for being fired by Fox, while watching him on Fox.

<seedat>

Goodbye Mama! Now you can have ice cream in heaven! - Kenny Florian

giphy.gif
Did werdum get a refund? That thing didnt even come back to him.

We miss Ariel here to get shit stirred full speed...

LMFAO kenflo got triggered by the Simple Jack reference?! He has no issue being compared to Ben Stiller, who fucking plays that character, but gets pissed when Colby calls him that? I like Kenny but jesus man thats pathetic

Right. Never saw that film with Simple Jack in it. I highly doubt that Florian is offended or triggered in some way about it.

I don't care what Covington says, but most of what he says is behind his computer screen. When he talks in person, he's very dry, there's no humour behind what he says. He's saying things that folk are going to get offended by and rubbing other fighter's noses in it when they lose.

Maybe Florian just thinks he's a tit.

Except he accused Kenny of being fired by Fox for plagiarism - while being butt hurt because of something Kenny just said on Fox.

He's talking shit to Kenny for being fired by Fox, while watching him on Fox.

<seedat>

Read the tweet again...Colby said something to the effect of "thought you got fired for plagiarizing...", it was a dig. Colby and most MMA fans know KenFlo was suspended for it.

He is apparently butthurt about being compared to Simple Jack, a character Ben Stiller plays in a movie within the movie Tropic Thunder. Lol

Lol! even funnier Kenny was actually bothered and had to address this on Twitter.

Back