KenFlo firing shots at Colby on twitter

tenor.gif

On who?

I find the part about squinting&Ben Stiller mildly funny.

A manlet who can't take a joke is a sad thing.

I wonder who Kenflo plagiarized that quote from.

The main thing I remember about Florian is how he got destroyed by BJ Penn and then he gave an interview a few days later claiming he was winning the fight until he got submitted.

Kenny would lose that fight.

Unless Colby took him down and Kenny started landing hellbows from the bottom, like the old days.

Colby's actually quite witty with some of those tweets

Too bad he already douched himself out of gaining a legitimate fanbase

Colby is like that homeless guy you see on the street looking to make eye contact with anyone around him.. and as soon as someone does, he latches on to them like a fly on shit.

He's trying so hard to find attention, and as soon as someone even mentions his name.. not only does he find out about it within minutes, he doesn't know how to ignore them lmao.

That's how he finds out that fighters block him on twitter; he's constantly checking guys he never stops talking about to see if they've mentioned him. And what's this about? Kenny Florian talked about his spot in the rankings.. and BOOM, Colby has to address it because he has nothing else going for him lmao

Also, where are the people that were coming at Werdum for "picking a fight with a smaller guy?"

Now Colby is starting shit with a retired FW?

Inbreds have no objectivity smh

lets be honest probably no one, i like KenFlo he my boy but he has a strange cuckish SJW vibe going, still the man but I think he is just a very sensitive person.

He wouldn't have a job if he weren't from Boston, can we at least agree on this?

But for the most part, Kenflo's an alright guy. But yeah, his SJW ish is irritating at times, and you know it's ramped up to 11, because he's in the media, and he knows how the game works.

The sensation is sweeping
If you get triggered by Colby then you are a dork and the jokes on you

Kenny has been getting worse and worse TBH
Always talking about how he is old now
He should be replaced IMO
His brand needs a refresh

"You won't have to beat Alex Karalexis & Kit Cope this time"

DAAAAAAAAMN

folks are just mad colby talks shit and he ended up winning the maia fight so now they want him to jump through hoola hoops - fight till, fight wonderboy, fight usman etc.

hes rank 3 - WB just had 2 title shots, robbie/rda is fighting for the next shot potentially, and then cov is 3. till makes no sense and neither does usman. till beat a cowboy on a 2 fight L streak who looks like a shell of himself the last few fights. maia was top 3 ranked and colby won a clear cut UD against him

Just put Covington on the same card when the Lawler vs RDA winner has their title shot. He can step in if an injury happens.

Done

Over a simple jack reference?

This...

I thought he actually insulted a real person with disabilities...not a fictional character.. Is this really what triggered Kenny?

What the fuck is 'Insult referencing'

Lost it at Colby's tweet btw

Back