Kendall Grove Released by Bellator

Probably he can get a spot in the PFL season tournament? Their mw division wasn’t any good if I can remember

Not sure if retirement is an option, dude has like 20 kids to feed.

benny-total-recall.jpg

Looked like he threw his last fight or just didn't feel like fighting. He seems like a good dude but he needs to find a new career

One FC should sign him.

Should be looking to get on a UFC Hawaii event. Think UFC would probably take him back to throw him on that card. If not one of the orgs in Russia or PFL would take him.

But at this point in his career if UFC isg onna get that Hawaii event done I'm guessing he'd try to get on that card.

Gotta win to stay in the Bellator

Maybe UFC? Did wonders for Volkov, Volkan, Black Beast

Should be looking to get on a UFC Hawaii event. Think UFC would probably take him back to throw him on that card. If not one of the orgs in Russia or PFL would take him.

But at this point in his career if UFC isg onna get that Hawaii event done I'm guessing he'd try to get on that card.
He will sell tickets in Hawaii, makes sense as a prelim fighter. They brought okami back for their Japan show, so makes sense

<{hughesimpress}> 20 kids??? What the fuc is he thinking ??

Maybey star in one of those shows in which you show what a shit hassle it is. You know, to have 20 Fukin kids.

He has a good manager or he is good at negotiations. He was overpaid honestly. Highest show money on that entire card. He made over double his opponent who got a win bonus. Made more than Larkin who picked up the win. Ridiculous.

It's been a long time since he has looked even remotely close to heading in the right direction with his career.

Has shown some promise years ago but since then its been rough to say the least.

Back