Ken Shamrock vs Dada 5000

wasn't Ken's last win the infamous Ross Clifton of War Gods fame who died of a heart attack ?

Are you saying that Ken can only beat guys who are about to have multiple heart attacks like Dada 5000 (heart attacks)

Also amazing Ken himself had a heart attack in the fight with Fujita

Ken Shamrock's opponents do not have the heart of a lion.

ken can open a gym, a podcast, share some insight and knowledge
do seminars, write a book, anything!!

instead of getting knock out by bums in his 50s

Yep, it's too bad he's managed his career and finances so poorly. Frank Shamrock, OTOH, managed his very well.

Ken would get a lot more respect as a coach, gym owner, commentator, podcaster, etc. if he stopped fighting at least 10 years ago. Maybe there's still hope, though.

Kimbo fight most frustrating he had his back in control

And lost it 30 seconds later

That whole fight was suspect. It was clear from the takedown at the beginning that it was a work. Ken came from pro wrestling. All he cares about is getting paid and not getting hurt for said pay day.

That whole fight was suspect. It was clear from the takedown at the beginning that it was a work. Ken came from pro wrestling. All he cares about is getting paid and not getting hurt for said pay day.
Disagree

Ken would never throw a fight like that

Earlier days yes

Your logic is funny...

"it was a work"

"All he cares about is getting paid and not getting hurt for said pay day"

.... but.... IIRC..... by releasing the RNC, he then took a beating....

usehead 2.gif

Yep, it's too bad he's managed his career and finances so poorly. Frank Shamrock, OTOH, managed his very well.

Ken would get a lot more respect as a coach, gym owner, commentator, podcaster, etc. if he stopped fighting at least 10 years ago. Maybe there's still hope, though.
Imagine if he retired in 2004

Or even 3rd Tito fight

His legacy would be much better

I'm his biggest fan and he did go way too long but I never turned my back on him still a true fan

Was hard though post 2007 lol

Ken vs. Chuck Liddell

I would watch that!

Has Ken said if he was officially finished or, will he fight another 7-10 years?
And give promos about how he hasn't felt this good physically in 15-20 years. The old Ken is back is what he will say.

Ken vs. Chuck Liddell

I would watch that!

Has Ken said if he was officially finished or, will he fight another 7-10 years?
And give promos about how he hasn't felt this good physically in 15-20 years. The old Ken is back is what he will say.

Good God no, Liddell would kill Shamrock.

Shamrock v the BNB guy he was supposed to fight/Toney/Tank/Saku 2/Gracie 4.

Ken vs. Chuck Liddell

I would watch that!

To think that fight almost happened, when Chuck was hitting his prime. Instead Shamrock got injured and Lion's Den fighter Vernon White fought in his place.

But on topic, Shamrock will never fight Dada or anyone again, unless it's in Japan or on a Indian reservation. His fight license has been revoked, after getting busted for peds again - after the last Royce fight. If he does ever get his license to fight back, it will be a uphill battle trying to pass the medicals IMO.

In hindsight, retiring after the Franklin fight would have been perfect for him (legacy wise). A short fight, but a good showing for Shamrock and a true passing of the torch fight, which took place on one the UFC's most important fight cards.

Imagine if he retired in 2004

Or even 3rd Tito fight

His legacy would be much better

I'm his biggest fan and he did go way too long but I never turned my back on him still a true fan

Was hard though post 2007 lol

Yeah, and the best would be if he never returned to MMA after he went to pro wrestling. He left the sport around his peak and before adding a ton of losses to his record. If he did that, there would be a lot more respect and "what if Ken remained in MMA and fought X fighter?" questions.

Yeah, and the best would be if he never returned to MMA after he went to pro wrestling. He left the sport around his peak and before adding a ton of losses to his record. If he did that, there would be a lot more respect and "what if Ken remained in MMA and fought X fighter?" questions.
If he didn't return mma wouldn't be here

I think it's proven ken saved mma

UFC 2002

Ken is suspended for the juice and Dada is suspended for dying in the ring. Fight won't happen.

Back