Kelvin Gastelum uses official UFC game to provoke Anderson Silva

And after he KOs Kelvin, he´s gonna invite him to play some video game in his house, just like he invited Chael for a bbq in his house after he finished him.

thats some GOAT shit right here, Chael knew he was witnessing greatness with that smile at the end

Silva shouldn't even be fighting these younger guys hope he has one great performance left in him and he can knock Kelvin back to welterweight lol

Silva should outstrike GAStelum

Really like this fight. Hope Spider logs into the Matrix one last time.

silva needs to give us a vintage performance one last time to shut this guy up

They always make weight on those UFC video games. ;) Hi Kelvin

Well after a detour in washed up land it's back to the geriatric tour for kelvin.

And after he KOs Kelvin, he´s gonna invite him to play some video game in his house, just like he invited Chael for a bbq in his house after he finished him.

That feud was like a best selling book that became a movie the dude kids were crying ñd shit

He should focus on making 170 again, but hey, considering how things are run in the WME era, a win over Anderson might put him right in title contention at WW.

His last fight against Weidman should've told him that size is going to be a factor when facing the top 3 guys at 185.

Well, that´s a more creative way to provoke the spider than Sonnen talking about his country, friends and family.

Great fight, it´s a 50/50 bout imo. But I´m pulling for Silva.

lol that's pretty damn good. I like Gastelum. He didn't look bad against Weidman, just outclassed a bit. He will grow and get better. I think he takes Silva.

He's practically a WW these days (soft 198lbs vs DC), and taking that fight on short notice not long after gallbladder surgery took massive balls.

Besides, Kelvin's gotta be the favorite here.

Lol at Anderson practically being a WW. He'll dwarf Kelvin while weighing more in the cage

Damn, how far Kelvin has fallen. Just yesterday, he was looked upon as a contendor, and legit threat to the WW and MW belts, but since she got whooped by Chris, he's calling out way past their orientation legends that won't get him any closer to a title shot.

C'mon, Kelvin. You're better then that.
Wasn't this fight scheduled before Weidman? Not exactly calling out when the fight is already rescheduled am I right? Also, he is on a legend beat down tour already iirc

Silva will decide to play Dance Dance Revolution in the middle of the fight. :D

Kelvin should go provoke a dietician and have him slap the burritos out of his hands. Wtf is the guy doing? He's a WW thats dropping guys like Weidman. He should be at WW after a healthy cut wrecking guys, not fucking around challenging Silva.

Back