Kelvin Gastelum uses official UFC game to provoke Anderson Silva

Well, that´s a more creative way to provoke the spider than Sonnen talking about his country, friends and family.

Great fight, it´s a 50/50 bout imo. But I´m pulling for Silva.

I agree. 50/50 fight since silva is old as fk now. he might still effectively use his range.

Well, that´s a more creative way to provoke the spider than Sonnen talking about his country, friends and family.

EA UFC 2 is awesome. It took a while to adjust from THQ undisputed but they absolutely improved the ground game and the stand up is great, and realistic as well. Aren't they doing a 3 soon?

It's just a game lol. It's a joke.

Plus Kelvin will fuck him up with or without video game clips.

God, these are grown-up up men acting like fucking idiots.

His fights at middleweight, excluding Chris, have been against fighters past their prime

On further review, you're right. I thought he'd have a few wins against fresher MWs here and there, but for the most part, all of his wins were against past prime MWs.

Kelvin enjoys abusing the elderly a little too much for my taste.

Has Rafael Cordeiro commented on this?

For obvious reasons he wasn't thrilled with Kelvin brought up a potential fight with Silva in the past, now that its booked, I wonder if he's willing to corner Kelvin?

Anderson should grow a pair and stop picking on WW's

He's practically a WW these days (soft 198lbs vs DC), and taking that fight on short notice not long after gallbladder surgery took massive balls.

Besides, Kelvin's gotta be the favorite here.

Damn, how far Kelvin has fallen. Just yesterday, he was looked upon as a contendor, and legit threat to the WW and MW belts, but since she got whooped by Chris, he's calling out way past their orientation legends that won't get him any closer to a title shot.

C'mon, Kelvin. You're better then that.

Silva is coming off a win it'll be a good step for Kelvin and get him another top five fight if he wants it

Me thinks that you got your Likes from siding with Silva.

Sliva looked like an old skinny fat man vs Brunson. I don't want to see this.

They might as well re-rank the entire roster based on PPV numbers / drawing power. Too many up and coming fighters don't give a shit about the belt, they're just after money.

If you no hespect Silva is normal to be KTFO.

he will call mark coleman or for his next fight or evan tanner. I'm becoming less of a fan just based on him trying to fight the pass their prime fighter.

I don't know how Kelvin got this fight rescheduled. He beat a top 5 MW so he goes picking on the old guys.

Back