Kelvin Gastelum reveals his one true love.

madi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

lol
He and Lineker should team up for the next one.
XyxfrsL.gif

There's only one Linekar.

BeneficialHalfClownanemonefish-max-1mb.gif

These mma award parody music videos are soooo bad

<mma3>

Cheetos: Disgusting

Burritos: Amazing

Doritos: Disgusting

Tostitos: Solid

Cheetos: Disgusting

Burritos: Amazing

Doritos: Disgusting

Tostitos: Solid
Sir if you're ever feeling froggy and have some time to kill and make the perfect tortilla chip. Head over to your local Mexican market. Pick up some homemade corn tortillas (preferably yellow corn and nothing brand name). Take those hush puppies home. Fire up a skillet with oil (corn/olive) at medium heat. Lightly fry about 8 tortillas to a golden brown on both sides. Pat off excess oil and cut into triangles. Place in bowl and lightly salt as you would popcorn. Enjoy with salsa or dip of your choice. I know the white folk fucks with some hummus, call it fusión.

I'm doing the math on Michael Phelps supposedly eating 12K calories a day and it's making my head (and gut) explode.

A thread like this made all the fat & sweaty sherdoggers come out of their mother's basement.

Sir if you're ever feeling froggy and have some time to kill and make the perfect tortilla chip. Head over to your local Mexican market. Pick up some homemade corn tortillas (preferably yellow corn and nothing brand name). Take those hush puppies home. Fire up a skillet with oil (corn/olive) at medium heat. Lightly fry about 8 tortillas to a golden brown on both sides. Pat off excess oil and cut into triangles. Place in bowl and lightly salt as you would popcorn. Enjoy with salsa or dip of your choice. I know the white folk fucks with some hummus, call it fusión.
I think your recipe needs a 3rd oil bath in order to take it to the next level

Hell of a post, sir. Bravo

Make mine with Cholula, grilled peppers and beans!
I'll be at your house for next PPV, pm me your address.
I'll bring some tequila.

His voice isn't bad & his hair is amazing, he should retire & go sing some spanish songs hahah.

Has a future after fighting... doing a podcast.

Back