Kelvin Gastelum: I don’t think I’d accept any other fight than the title shot

Beerus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Kelvin Gastelum time has come. The Ufc will not deny such an exciting match up with Whittaker.

Last edited:
Welcome to YairRodriguezville

Kelvin Gastelum time has come. The Ufc will not deny such an exciting match up with the winner of Whittaker Vs Romero. Let the haters cry, make way for Gastelum!

He really should accept a rematch with Weidman, if offered.

I mean, I guess he's next in line despite barely scraping by with a split decision vs an old as shit weathered Jacare. Romero is getting his rematch and both he and Jacare are ancient. Luke is moving up to 205lbs to fight Gustafsson. Weidman has been sidelined yet again by injuries and is 1-3 in his last 4 despite having a recent win over Gastelum. Bisping is ancient and on his way out too. You have a couple highly touted prospects in important fights with Adestana vs Tavares and Borrachinha vs Hall but they're far away from contendership still and largely unproven.

Middleweight is looking very far from stacked at the moment, it's a real disappointment the UFC let the Moose go.

why should he?

he has beat up jacare and got the decision, he knocked out the previous champ bisping, knocked out vitor whilst stoned and he knocked out kennedy.

he should definitely be next in line for the title shot and it would be ridiculous if he doesnt recieve it.

I mean.. who tf else is there really to fight at this point? maybe try to avenge his loss to the 2018 weidman? but i dont want that husk of a fighter being in title contention again. all things considered he's the #3 MW right now. fuckit

maybe try to avenge his loss to the 2018 weidman? but i dont want that husk of a fighter being in title contention again.

So you prefer someone who is WORSE fighter to fight for the contention? SMH

So you prefer someone who is WORSE fighter to fight for the contention? SMH
going by previous fights gastelum has done so much more than weidman has despite losing to weidman.

weidman should face jacare when he gets healthy.

actually he should go to bellator and get his head scrambled again by moose. but for fights in the ufc, yeah he should fight jacare.

going by previous fights gastelum has done so much more than weidman has despite losing to weidman.

weidman should face jacare when he gets healthy.

actually he should go to bellator and get his head scrambled again by moose. but for fights in the ufc, yeah he should fight jacare.

No, a winner fighting a loser doesn't make sense.
Weidman should fight either Gastelum again, or for the title if Gastelum refuses.
Gastelum should fight Weidman, and for the title as an alternative, if Weidman is still injured.

No, a winner fighting a loser doesn't make sense.
Weidman should fight either Gastelum again, or for the title if Gastelum refuses.
Gastelum should fight Weidman, and for the title as an alternative, if Weidman is still injured.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Lol Weidman won’t fight for the title being 1-3 in his last 4.

Kelvin going 2-1-1 is much more titleshot worthy.

Why would he get TS over Weidman he lost to recently?

Primadonna.

He should get a title shot. He has been in the title mix for quite some time in two different weight classes. Kelvin vs. Whittaker/Romero winner sounds awesome.

Middleweight is looking sad as fuck these days. I always laughed when people called the division stacked. Outside of the top 5, there's a huge drop off in competition. Most of the top 10 are on their way out of the sport, too.

Back