Kelvin Gastelum got taking down 6 times by Neil Magny he wont beat GSP lol.

Hes the same fucking fighter lol. He just beat Michael Bisping who shouldnt have been in the cage. You do realize Kelvin was submitted a fight ago right ? It isnt Bias its called facts. Kelvin isnt unbeatable he was beating a fight. ago. He showed major holes just a fight ago. Hes been beating at GSP strength the ground game. He also was tagged up alot in the Woodley fight by jabs wich GSP specializes in.
Weidman has one of the best top games at middleweight, the guy Is an insane grappler..put up an amazing fight against Andre Galvao..One of the best pure grapplers at the time while still a purple belt. Weidman Is a legit top tier Middleweight and he looked like he was In a completely different weight class compared to Kelvin. The size difference was massive. GSP has good jits but he Isn't anywhere near the level of grappling on top that weidman possesses , nor Is he as naturally big. Thing about Weidman Is that when he gets you down, you stay down. GSP doesn't have that level of control. I wouldn't expect him to be able to keep Kelvin down In the way that Weidman did.

Kelvin Is far from the same fighter he was 2 years ago. He's getting better every fight, his boxing , accuracy and power have been tightening up pretty significantly. After the weidman fight you would expect him to be tightening up his wrestling, takedown defence and ability to stand up as well.

That's a winnable fight for GSP but I would expect the odds to be relatively even if it were to happen. Kelvin would have just as much of a chance to win It, If not more with youth and constant evolution on his side. I would personally lean towards Kelvin,

Weidman has one of the best top games at middleweight, the guy Is an insane grappler..put up an amazing fight against Andre Galvao. Weidman Is a legit top tier Middleweight and he looked like he was In a completely different weight class compared to Kelvin. The size difference was massive. GSP has good jits but he Isn't anywhere near the level of grappling on top that weidman possesses , nor Is he as naturally big. Thing about Weidman Is that when he gets you down, you stay down. GSP doesn't have that level of control.

Kelvin Is far from the same fighter he was 2 years ago. He's getting better every fight, his boxing and accuracy has been tightening up pretty significantly. After the weidman fight you would expect him to be tightening up his wrestling, takedown defence and ability to stand up as well.

That's a winnable fight for GSP but I would expect the odds to be relatively even if it were to happen. Kelvin would have just as much of a chance to win It, If not more with youth and constant evolution on his side.
You are on drugs if think Weidman has better top control than GSP. GSP has one of the best top controls MMA has seen. Kelvin isnt a different fighter he just didnt fight anyone. He beat Vitor off the roids. Tim Kennedy off the roid. And Michael Bisping who just got dropped and choked unconscious literally two weeks ago. Once he fought someone close to legit he got smother and controlled on the ground. Magny did the same exact thing to him in there fight. GSP would exploit the holes Gastelum showed. Deflated Vitor and Tim Kennedy couldn't. GSP would dominate him on the feet and ground.

You are on drugs if think Weidman has better top control than GSP. GSP has one of the best top controls MMA has seen. Kelvin isnt a different fighter he just didnt fight anyone. He beat Vitor off the roids. Tim Kennedy off the roid. And Michael Bisping who just got dropped and choked unconscious literally two weeks ago. Once he fought someone close to legit he got smother and controlled on the ground. Magny did the same exact thing to him in there fight. GSP would exploit the holes Gastelum showed. Deflated Vitor and Tim Kennedy couldn't. GSP would dominate him on the feet and ground.
I understand jiu jitsu and you quite simply have no clue what you're talking about, as usual.

and yes, your confirmation bias Is strong.

Last edited:
I know jiu jitsu and you quite simply have no clue what you're talking about, as usual.

and yes, your confirmation bias Is strong.
Im sure you know alot of Jiu Jitsu lol. I knew you were a fool thanks for confirming it lol.

Styles make fight's and the reason GSP is the GOAT is cause he has the style to beat anyone! He makes strikers look bad, wrestlers look bad and Jiu jitsu guys look non existent and if your the rare fighter that's good at all 3, your not as good as him!!

Im sure you know alot of Jiu Jitsu lol. I knew you were a fool thanks for confirming it lol.
I'm a fool because I'm a student of jiu jitsu? Alright then

Believe me, It's very clear who's the fool and child between us.

Lol Kelvin would click GSP fucking cold.

Kelvins Boxing ist nasty but it is kinda one sided.
He just trys to drop u with the cross to the chin after a jab.

So when GSP beats Whittaker how stupid are you gonna feel lol ? It isnt batman anything its facts. Neil Magny man handle Gastelum a year and a half ago. Magney is one of the worst grapplers in the sport. GSP is the best lol. GSP would demolish Kelvin. Your jumping on the Kelvin hype train because he beat a man that was strangled and dropped 3 weeks ago by GSP. Bisping shouldnt even have been sanctioned to fight lol. Gastelum got hit with Woodley jabs all night. GSP would batter him and maul him.

Hit me up after GSP vs Whittaker, okay goofball-shoes McClownFuck?

Hate when "fans" say "LOLOLOL (Insert fighter name) got beat by (insert fighter name)" It's the damn fight business. Shit happens. Serra Tko'd GSP. Is GSP a can cause of that? Why undermine someones win? Why lessen someone because of a loss? Just watch the fights and appreciate what you see. I swear you new age fans don't appreciate mma like how it should be appreciated. These people are all some of the best in the world and are required to compete. Someone has to come out victorious in the end.

Back