Kelvin Gastelum got taking down 6 times by Neil Magny he wont beat GSP lol.

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
I know you noobs are impressed with Kelvins win over Bisping but lets not act like GSP didnt drop and strangle him like a week ago. Kelvin beat GSPs left overs. So you guys can cut the Kelvin would beat GSP nonsense. Bisping was a concussed broken man that fought two weeks ago. GSP would jab and ware out Gastelum worst than Woodley did. Lets not forget that Neil Magny took Kelvin down 6 fucking times and controlled him most of that fight. Love Kelvin but GSP would take that fat boy to school. GSP has bigger fish to fry in Robert Whitaker. upload_2017-11-25_14-51-40.png

Is there some form of mma Math that can prove it is impossible for Serra to beat GSP?

Dan Henderson beats Fedor
Fedor beats Big Nog
Big Nog ...

Bisping beats Anderson
Anderson beats Hendo
Shields beats Hendo

Last edited:
If Kelvin could keep it standing, he boxes GSPs face off.
I dont think so lol. GSP stood on the feet with Carlos Condit, Nick Diaz, Johny Hendricks roided. GSP would land jabs at will on Gastelum. PS Gastelum couldnt keep it on the feet with Neil Magny for godsakes lol. Gastelum isnt this unbeatable force because he beat a concussed Bisping lol.

Kelvin would smash GSP if they fought tomorrow, but Robert Whittaker's going to do it soon enough. Gastelum struggles vs Whittaker, Rockhold, Weidman, Mousasi and if Jacare and Romero haven't aged too badly yet them too but GSP loses to all those guys as well, badly.

Kelvin would smash GSP if they fought tomorrow, but Robert Whittaker's going to do it soon enough. Gastelum struggles vs Whittaker, Rockhold, Weidman, Mousasi and if Jacare and Romero haven't aged too badly yet them too but GSP loses to all those guys as well, badly.
You jump on hype trains pretty fast huh ? You do realize that Neil Magney took Gastelum down 6 times and controlled him pretty easily in round 1 and 2 ? You think he beats GSP lol ?

I dont think so lol. GSP stood on the feet with Carlos Condit, Nick Diaz, Johny Hendricks roided. GSP would land jabs at will on Gastelum. PS Gastelum couldnt keep it on the feet with Neil Magny for godsakes lol. Gastelum isnt this unbeatable force because he beat a concussed Bisping lol.

GSP got the shit beat out of him by Johny and Condit almost finished him with a head kick. He just looks so much slower and stiffer now with all that extra weight and being 36. I'm not sure Kelvin could keep GSP from taking him down but this new GSP doesn't have the same cardio as the old one so it would be interesting to say the least. I think Whitaker beats the brakes off of him.

Gastelum could very well beat GSP at MW.
He almost got Weidman knocked out in the first after all.
Honestly I would even favor Gastelum over GSP.
Weidman, Jacare, Bobby Knuckles, Rockhold, Romero (wouldn't even need to cheat) would beat GSP IMO.

But a Gast that is trying to make 170 would absolutely lose to GSP though.

Gosh, Georges' fans are really bothered by the fact that Gastelum beat Bisping and made it look easy. It's not Kelvin's fault that the fight between Georges and Bisping was a gruesome battle that could have gone either way.

GSP got the shit beat out of him by Johny and Condit almost finished him with a head kick. He just looks so much slower and stiffer now with all that extra weight and being 36. I'm not sure Kelvin could keep GSP from taking him down but this new GSP doesn't have the same cardio as the old one so it would be interesting to say the least. I think Whitaker beats the brakes off of him.
Couldnt keep Neil Magny from holding him down but gonna stop George St Pierre ? Man i want some of the crack you guys are smoking lol. GSP got hit with a Condit kick but he beat the shit out of him the whole fight on the feet and the ground lol.

Gosh, Georges' fans are really bothered by the fact that Gastelum beat Bisping and made it look easy. It's not Kelvin's fault that the fight between Georges and Bisping was a gruesome battle that could have gone either way.
He beat him 2 weeks after GSP strangled and dropped him lol. Bisping shouldnt even been in the cage lol.

Couldnt keep Neil Magny from holding him down but gonna stop George St Pierre ? Man i want some of the crack you guys are smoking lol. GSP got hit with a Condit kick but he beat the shit out of him the whole fight on the feet and the ground lol.

It's not a foregone conclusion either way. GSP looked like shit against Bisping. Kelvin has his problems for sure but GSP is not the same fighter as he was.

You jump on hype trains pretty fast huh ? You do realize that Neil Magney took Gastelum down 6 times and controlled him pretty easily in round 1 and 2 ? You think he beats GSP lol ?
Jake Shields beat Hendo therefore Hendo cannot beat Fedor?

Chonan beat Anderson therefore Anderson cannot beat Maia?

TS is right, he gets ragdolled by anyone who feels like taking him down: Magny, Kennedy (until gassed due to age), Weidman, etc.

GSP by first round takedown and sub.

Takedowns dont mean anything if you dont do anything with em

Jake Shields beat Hendo therefore Hendo cannot beat Fedor?

Chonan beat Anderson therefore Anderson cannot beat Maia?
Huh ? Kelvin got man handle by freaking Neil Magny of all people. GSP would absolutely dominate him.

Yes, I think he knocks GSP out. As for jumping on the Kelvin hype train or hype trains in general? No, I'm one of the most intelligent and pragmatic people commenting on MMA around these parts. I've criticized Kelvins Middleweight run every step of the way (and pretty much just stated he struggles against every top MW, Which GSP and Bisping are not) and you try to invalidate me simply because my opinion differs from yours, without offering any logic?

Yes, I think he knocks GSP out. As for jumping on the Kelvin hype train or hype trains in general? No, I'm one of the most intelligent and pragmatic people commenting on MMA around these parts. I've criticized Kelvins Middleweight run every step of the way (and pretty much just stated he struggles against every top MW, Which GSP and Bisping are not) and you try to invalidate me simply because my opinion differs from yours, without offering any logic?
Yeah this guy gonna knock out GSP lol.
giphy.gif
Kelvin got rag dolled by Neil Magney for 3 rounds. Get that through your head lol.

Last edited:
GSP is retiring next. He won't fight anyone dangerous.

LOL mentioning the Condit fight. That was FIVE years ago lol.

Huh ? Kelvin got man handle by freaking Neil Magny of all people. GSP would absolutely dominate him.
So if someone said GSP was dominated by Serra, how can he beat a Hendricks or Lombard.

Back