Kelvin Gastellum is only -135 against Weidman +115

All educated responses. Hespect Sherdog..
Gastellum wins tho imo.

a WW just ktfo jacare
He's not a WW anymore. When he was fighting down there, most of his camp was spent trying to make weight instead of improving skills.

Other WWs couldn't move up like Bobby because they aren't naturally big enough.

I think Kelvin can win too, but its not like Chris has looked terrible in all of his fights. He was winning round 1 versus Mouse, had him winning against Luke until the kick, and was beating Yoel until the knee from hell.

There's a pattern there...maybe he can break it.

Both of them have good chances imo.

Chris has issues with confidence he hasn't won a fight in year while Kelvin has momentum on his side.

If Chris doesn't get him in the first 2 rounds via wrestling and top control then this could turn very problematic for him with the good hands and superior cardio Mini Cain has.

Normally I would say Chris but this ain't him at his best it's desperation rebuild mode.

Absolutely amazing odds. Can't believe the bookies think Weidman has a chance. This is a main event 5 rounds. Kevlin smokes him and at -135 odds some good money can be made. I think this is one of the best fights to make strip club money on this year.

UFC on FOX 25: Weidman vs. Gastelum July 22nd
https://www.bestfightodds.com/

Could any Sherbro's make a valid argument for Weidman being mini Cain?

Might as well bet your house on it. Weidman is still game and he's got this one.

USADA. If anyone's career should be questioned it's Wiedman's. He's been competitive in every fight against the elite of the division but he doesn't look the same.
Chris can win but I wouldn't put my money on the guy who's career is going in the wrong direction.

you know, i cant say usada here because weidman looks good every fight
I think his physique is actually getting better and better, its leaner, i think it better fits this era of figthers

its almost like the fighters he beat to get to where he is today, were at the end of it.
then he face people his age, his size, viking this viking that, all a sudden he needs 5 minute when he proly wasnt that hurt

Last edited:
Wtf is going on?

Gastelum beat a couple of old guys and usada Hendricks and now he's a beast? I'm putting some serious money on Weidman.

Gastelum doesn't have the power to KO Weidman like Yoel, the versatility and ground game to do what Rockhold did and isn't slick as the Moose.

People look at Weidman's losing streak and think he's shit. He's only been fighting the best of the best, and making every fight competitive until some shit happens. Finally that skid's gonna end.

you know, i cant say usada here because weidman looks good every fight
I think his physique is actually getting better and better, its leaner, i think it better fits this era of figthers

its almost like the fighter he beat to get to where he is today, were at the end of it.
then he face people his age, his size, viking this viking that, all a sudden he needs 5 minute when he proly wasnt that hurt

I thought he looked noticeably smaller against Luke but you make valid points. No one can ever accuse the guy of taking easy fights or ducking anyone.

Chris still my boy.

Think he'll win.

Even though lost last 3 , he did ok.

I thought he looked noticeably smaller against Luke but you make valid points. No one can ever accuse the guy of taking easy fights or ducking anyone.
well, he wins the first round every fight, the skills there, body doing fine. He does look smaller but lets give him the benefit of that doubt of new training, more cardio, dude's trying spinning kick and shit.
just cant push through round 2 and 3, it looks sad and almost expected

maybe Luke Rockhold big bro him so bad in the second round, the guy can't get past it
2015-12-13T054801Z_580775829_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_MMA-UFC-194-WEIDMAN-VS-ROCKHOLD.jpg

he broke that fight, mentally
this is where he is since

Last edited:
I think Kelvin can win too, but its not like Chris has looked terrible in all of his fights. He was winning round 1 versus Mouse, had him winning against Luke until the kick, and was beating Yoel until the knee from hell.
He won the first round in all those fights only and then faded. Pretty bad...

Back