Kelly Pavlik: your assessment?

Give me an example of a slow basic plodder like Kelly beating Pwil. Pwill lost to southpaws that counter & use lots of movement. Also Pwill wasn't just a giant, his gas tank & high punch volume was tremendous. He also had a longer reach than Kelly.
Kermit Cintron was knocking the shit out if Williams until Williams shot for the takedown.

I really liked him when he was active. I will never forget him getting battered by Jermaine Taylor only to get get back up and knock Taylor out. I will also never forget him getting schooled by Hopkins either.

I really liked him when he was active. I will never forget him getting battered by Jermaine Taylor only to get get back up and knock Taylor out. I will also never forget him getting schooled by Hopkins either.

That was hilarious! Taylor was lighting him up and Pavlik kept talking to him like "you ain't shit" and got lit up even worse. Then he made a huge comeback and Put Taylor down like he was Old Yeller.

Kind of sad to think back at the fun fights and hype and glamour and realize how both of them having utterly horrible shitty lives now dealing with addiction and insanity and prison. Hate to think my enjoyment of their craft helped lead to their downfalls.

Sean, you've alienated a lot of people over the years. I have no issue, can we just move forward?
lol at this. How about everyone here put "cuntfish" into the sherdog search function and enjoy what comes up. You talk down to everyone who comes in this forum while contributing jack shit.

Are you seriously going to try to tell me that I'm the only person who you've had problems with here lately? Don't lie because I know better.

I remember watching Kelly Pavlik fight Edison Miranda live on TV. I was 17...

Once Pavlik faced people who didn't want to stand in front of him, he got exposed for being sort of one-dimensional, and I don't think his career ever recovered from that. I still enjoyed watching him fight, though.

Pavlik would have rolled over Williams. Williams was fortunate to avoid big punchers for most of his career. You cant have shitty defense like Williams had against a puncher like Pavlik.

I wanted this fight to happen so bad back in the day.

lol at this. How about everyone here put "cuntfish" into the sherdog search function and enjoy what comes up. You talk down to everyone who comes in this forum while contributing jack shit.

Are you seriously going to try to tell me that I'm the only person who you've had problems with here lately? Don't lie because I know better.
I know you don't drink but seriously what the hell?

Back