Kell Brook

I always forget that Brits call Indians and Paki's Asians. We usually keep that for the............ Asians, I don't know the correct term for them other than Asians but you know what I mean. Hope Paki isn't an epithet. Ignorance and such.

Paki is definately a derogatory term over here. Mind you it’s difficult to know what you can/can’t say nowaday. I struggle and I have a mixed race family. What was acceptable when I was a kid in the 80s is not acceptable now

Fucking idiots refer to him as a pikey, have you ever spoken to someone in real life, who is a boxing fan that has reffered to Khan as a pakistani or Fury as a pikey?

No...you fucking havent, these sort of people hide behind the internet...and they have always been there, they just got brave when the internet gave them anonimity

Some People in my boxing gym refer to him as a pikey and khan as a paki? Racism doesn’t only fckin exist on the internet pal. Are you really that nieve.

im not trying to defend khan but it appears that he was 20 years old at the time of the accident and wasnt drinking or on drugs.

couldve happened to any person of his age

He was doing 47mph in a 30mph zone and went around a queue of cars through a red light and hit the guy on a crossing. And then 9 months after that was caught doing 140mph. And there have been more car related incidents after. He may have been 20 but so I was once and was never that reckless.

I vaguely remember alot of my English friends being disgruntled at him waving a Pakistani flag during the 2004 olympics while representing Great Britain. This coupled with his big mouth, followed by getting knocked out repeatedly didnt help his rep

I remember that as well. It seems in America people can be proud of their ancestral roots. Not so much over here!

We're talking about race dude, it's inherently political. You're getting strangely defensive at the notion that part of the Amir Khan hate is racism, and i'm calling BS on you because I see the exact same attitude here in the US when the topic of black athletes comes up in any controversy, there are white Americans who will swear up and down that race has absolutely nothing to do with the vitriolic hate that Kaepernick or Lebron get, which is a claim that is palpably absurd. Your perspective is your own and frankly it does not sound credible from my experience of similiar situations here in the states. This is not that complicated, part (not all) of why AK is hated is because he's an Asian muslim, but you can relax because that doesn't mean that all white brits are racist. No need to get defensive about this.
I agree with this. What people forget is that racism is a spectrum you can have hitler level hate at one end and the more innocuous bias against someone because of their race at the other end. How many people are less likely to give Khan a free pass because he's of Pakistani origin, would he get less antipathy if he was white? I think there are definitely some people who would be less bothered by his actions if he was white.

with spence being my fav fighter since tyson, i have to say that i have come to respect the heck outta brook. yeah hes fought some dog ish opponents, but he is also 1-2 vs top fighters in the world. he fukn took on spence and did damn good in that fight and he did damn good vs ggg in what his handlers should be absolutely ashamed of! i wish he had more dense bones in his face because i wouldve loved to see how both those fights played out if his face cudda held up! butt at the end of the day a ko is a ko is a ko. he smashed porter tho. i think brook beats garcia and thurman as well. anyway lets go brook! u have earned a fan in me!

He was doing 47mph in a 30mph zone and went around a queue of cars through a red light and hit the guy on a crossing. And then 9 months after that was caught doing 140mph. And there have been more car related incidents after. He may have been 20 but so I was once and was never that reckless.
he should've been put in fucking jail for doing that. 9 months later gets caught doing 140mph? how did he even have his license?

seriously, how has he not done time for this?

age is absolutely no excuse for this. i wasn't a good driver at 20, but i certainly never did anything that stupid. and if i did, i'd expect to face the full wrath of consequences. being 20 is no fucking excuse for anything, for fuck's sake. you're not a child at that age anymore, not by a longshot.

he should've been put in fucking jail for doing that. 9 months later gets caught doing 140mph? how did he even have his license?

seriously, how has he not done time for this?

age is absolutely no excuse for this. i wasn't a good driver at 20, but i certainly never did anything that stupid. and if i did, i'd expect to face the full wrath of consequences. being 20 is no fucking excuse for anything, for fuck's sake. you're not a child at that age anymore, not by a longshot.

I agree with you, he should have done time but he got off with a 6 month driving ban after being done for driving with out due care and attention. For some reason it wasn't even considered dangerous driving. Go figure. The speeding offence got him banned again but only for 42 days. They probably were concurrent so he'd still have just done the 6 months. He did the speeding offence 9 months after the crash but it took a while to get to court so he still had his license.

You think he'd be a more careful driver after that but just two years ago he got done for speeding at 76 in a 50. He should have got a ban but somehow managed to get just six points on his license instead. Said he was being chased by a 'fan' lol

Then he was involved in a road rage incident a year or so ago. He was supposedly the victim but I suspect it had a lot to do with his dodgy driving.

Last edited:
Some People in my boxing gym refer to him as a pikey and khan as a paki? Racism doesn’t only fckin exist on the internet pal. Are you really that nieve.

Then fucking improve your social circle

I'm not that naive, i just kind of dont hang around or allow myself to be around fucking cunts like that

If you choose to allow people around you to say things like that, then you are just as bad for not saying something. Im not trying to be a fucking femenist about this, but i grew up in an extremely multi-cultural environment, and that sort of shit was just not tolerated in the slightest by anyone regardless

I'm not that naive, i just kind of dont hang around or allow myself to be around fucking cunts like that

If you choose to allow people around you to say things like that, then you are just as bad for not saying something. Im not trying to be a fucking femenist about this, but i grew up in an extremely multi-cultural environment, and that sort of shit was just not tolerated in the slightest by anyone regardless

Is there a reason youre a total cunt on this forum?

Paki is definately a derogatory term over here. Mind you it’s difficult to know what you can/can’t say nowaday. I struggle and I have a mixed race family. What was acceptable when I was a kid in the 80s is not acceptable now

Thanks for the info. Yeah same here. I don't like how if you shorten the name for somebody's nationality then it becomes racist, like with Japanese, I just don't want to say that many syllables, lol, but I figured doing it might be insensitive. No offense intended to anyone, obv. You can't even say shit like "prostitute" anymore, they're sex workers or you're somehow automatically a pos. I have trouble keeping up, too, haha.

The fact that Khan is clearly as dumb as a box of rocks and has no discernable personality doesnt help his cause either.

I’ve got a mixed race family you fckin mug, I’ve seen it my whole life! And due to that I don’t fckin accept any form of prejudice.

You clearly live in a fantasy land where where racists and other scum bags only live in internet land? You need to take your head out your arse pal, or maybe I’ve touched a raw nerve? more than likely the latter Considering you don’t think racism exists other than on the internet

Last edited:
The fact that Khan is clearly as dumb as a box of rocks and has no discernable personality doesnt help his cause either.

AK isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. But its worth considering that the public persona of celebrities is often very different from how they actually are real life. There are celebrities who keep a squeaky clean image but are absolute dicks. For what its worth i've actually heard Amir Khan is a nice guy in person and treats fans, reporters, journalists, trainers, etc. quite well.

The hate for Khan has absolutely nothing to do with race. He’s a cunt, end of discussion.

For what its worth i've actually heard Amir Khan is a nice guy in person and treats fans, reporters, journalists, trainers, etc. quite well.
unless he runs your ass over with his car, apparently.

The hate for Khan has absolutely nothing to do with race. He’s a cunt, end of discussion.

Absurd response. Beyond the fact that you would have no way of knowing that, absolutist statements are almost always wrong.

Boxing section of Sherdog is so fucking Toxic.

So many virgins it's untrue.

Back