Kell Brook Willing To Eat a Kangaroo Testicle To Secure Amir Khan

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Brook Willing To Eat a Kangaroo Testicle To Secure Amir Khan
http://www.boxingscene.com/brook-willing-eat-kangaroo-testicle-secure-amir-khan--122752

Former IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-2, 25 KOs) is willing to go above and beyond to get Amir Khan (31-4, 19 KOs) in the ring.

Brook has been chasing after Khan for the last few years. There were discussions held earlier this year, but they never got off the ground on a serious level.

Khan has not been in the ring since his May 2016 knockout loss to Canelo Alvarez in Las Vegas, while Brook has not fought since May of this year, after suffering a TKO defeat at the hands of Errol Spence. In that loss, Brook also fractured an orbital bone that required surgery and put him out for the remainder of 2017.

In a recent interview, Brook took a few shots at Khan, for deciding to take part in the popular reality television series 'I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here.'

“He’s had to go to the other end of the world to avoid me. He knows where I am; I’m right here in England – ready. It’s that big of a fight I hope that it can happen," Brook told Sports Bar at Talk Sport.

During the interview, Brook was asked if he would eat a kangaroo testicle – a common task on the show in I’m a Celeb – if it meant sealing the deal on a fight with his Bolton rival - and Brook stated:

“I’d have to, wouldn’t I? I think the fans would chuck me off a bridge if I didn’t. All I can say is I really want the fight, and all in the boxing world know I really want the fight.”

Brook, 31 years old, plans to return in the early part of 2018 and he will likely compete as a junior middleweight upon returning.

“I’m going to be fighting again, early next year, in a comeback fight. 2018 is going to be a huge year, a huge chapter in my career, where I’ve got much more to give to this sport. It [the fight] has not been set up, but we’re just looking at venues, looking at dates, looking at what weight I’m going to come back to the ring at," Brook said.

“I think it's healthy for me to come back at light-middleweight in my comeback fight, but you never know. I could come back down to welterweight for the right fighter.”

What the fuck is 'I'm a Celeb' and why do they eat animal scrotums on that show?

TS wins 'the weirdest thread title of 2017' award really last minute. Kudos!

Kell Brook has been OBSESSED with Amir Khan for the past 5 years, lmao.

This man hasn't done a single interview the last 3 years where he didn't mention Khan.

Could have made the fight happen years ago if he just took the 70/30, which was completely fair. Khan is a silver Olympic medalist, single handedly got Britain to up its budget for its Olympic boxing team, brought boxing back to primtime in the UK with his ITV deal, and made a huge name overseas. A Hearn fighter demanding 50/50 here is delusional. Now Khan's on the 4th highest rated program in Britain, and his stock just went up.

What the fuck is 'I'm a Celeb' and why do they eat animal scrotums on that show?

TS wins 'the weirdest thread title of 2017' award really last minute. Kudos!

Lmao. Its the same title as Boxingscene. Not my editorial.

Its a UK reality show (think Survivor), they make you do challenges. Could be anything. They actually have Kezia Dugdale (former head of Labor Party in Scotland) and Stanley Johnson (father of Jo Johnson; and Boris Johnson, current British Foreign Secretary & ex-Mayor of London) as contestants as well. So its a big deal over there.

That's strangely erotic.

Back