Kell Brook vs Siarhei Rabchanka - Saturday 3rd March

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Can’t see anything other than a KO win for Brook in this fight.

Anyone see it differently?

WAR BROOK

Never seen the other guy so I don't know. I just hope Kell's face holds up fine.

Brook should win, but you can only be in so many of the types of fights he has been in and keep going, he has been badly beaten in his last 2 fights and sometimes fighters just dont have it anymore, it could happen with Brook very soon

Brook should win, but you can only be in so many of the types of fights he has been in and keep going, he has been badly beaten in his last 2 fights and sometimes fighters just dont have it anymore, it could happen with Brook very soon

Tight flesh are you on here more often?

i forgot this fight was on tonight, awesome!

I dont even know what that means

You are of the archaic timeline. You are a very knowledgeable individual who possesses an exquisitely moist cortex.

Are you excited about the chaos between Mr Wilder and Mr Ortiz?

You are of the archaic timeline. You are a very knowledgeable individual who possesses an exquisitely moist cortex.

Are you excited about the chaos between Mr Wilder and Mr Ortiz?

Im excited that we will have 2 undefeated fighters in a months time that hold all of the Heavyweight belts, lets hope we dont have a Riddick Bowe situation where a brave big suddenly turns into a fucking shitbag

I could see him being a bit shy with his punches and only winning a decision.

Im excited that we will have 2 undefeated fighters in a months time that hold all of the Heavyweight belts, lets hope we dont have a Riddick Bowe situation where a brave big suddenly turns into a fucking shitbag

Indeed. The penetration must be absolute...

Card has started.

Kid Galahad’s opponent has a female trainer - can’t remember seeing that before in boxing.

Sky commentators pissing me right off talking about Kid Galahad’s drug ban. It was years ago, give the man a break.

Helmets

Highlight reel KO for Galahad against an outclassed opponent

Allen with the Apollo Creed shorts!

Anyway to watch this in the US?

I don’t get why we have to wait until gone 11pm for these main events to start. Way past my bedtime already.

Back