Kell Brook v Errol Spence Jr Confirmed for May 27th

Good call. Not just major fights. Like that. There are enough cards to make that work. I can't mess with anything TR though. Won't promote it (and Todd is my boy)
We did those over at NOBS for a while when I posted there. I never won one but I was usually in the top 5.

We did those over at NOBS for a while when I posted there. I never won one but I was usually in the top 5.

@Sunfish invited me over but it was a weird site. Could have been a lot better honestly. Too many agendas

That site is a bag of dicks.

Yep. There are tons of people who know more about boxing then me but I don't log in for a dick measuring contest.

You guys don't think thats a little drastic? Wouldn't it just depend on who the judges are?
Stopping Brook seems like it could be very very difficult @ 147.

I have a feeling that Errol can get it done late. Problem is we haven't seen Spence go into the championship rounds before. But with Brook bulking up and then coming back down, I think he's going to feel weak after 9 rounds and if Spence can step on the gas in 10/11/12 the chance is there.

Early on though I think Brook just out boxes him. Better head movement, he creates better angles, etc. I expect to see Errols head popped back a few times. His defense so far has been the most questionable part of his game.

I have a feeling that Errol can get it done late. Problem is we haven't seen Spence go into the championship rounds before. But with Brook bulking up and then coming back down, I think he's going to feel weak after 9 rounds and if Spence can step on the gas in 10/11/12 the chance is there.

Early on though I think Brook just out boxes him. Better head movement, he creates better angles, etc. I expect to see Errols head popped back a few times. His defense so far has been the most questionable part of his game.
To me Brook proved his power and his chin in the GGG loss.
I just dont see Spence putting him down if GGG couldn't do it. But what do I know? Not much.
He really backed GGG up at times. Spence is so aggressive he gets hit a lot. He will take shots to land them. I dont think Brook is the kind of guy you should do that with. Unless you're GGG. And who knows Spence could very well be of that caliber. We will find out.
The weight and the beating could very well effect Brook. But I rather think of both guys in their prime. So it doesn't cheapen the victory for the other.
This is just my GUESS. Wouldnt be too surprised if I was completely wrong.

Lets just hope its not a close fight that goes to the judges. "ROBBERY!!!!" LOL

Am I reading this right???.... faxing you the contract now. Lol
Im the one doing the songs in that scenario right? Hahahaha.

Yessir. 1k says E wins. If not you sing two songs on youtube

Yessir. 1k says E wins. If not you sing two songs on youtube
Id give you 4 songs OF YOUR CHOOSING...
If the 1k means what I think it does.

If not id still do it just tell me what your idea of 1k is. Lmao

Id give you 4 songs OF YOUR CHOOSING...
If the 1k means what I think it does.

If not id still do it just tell me what your idea of 1k is. Lmao

1k is cash and we have a bet for 4 songs (nice step up)

I'm going to have make sure my trip is early lol

1k is cash and we have a bet for 4 songs (nice step up)
Least I can do. Lock it in.
If Brook wins and my paypal notification goes cha ching... you can still get the youtube songs if you wont them. Hahahaha
However, your level of confidence has me shook. Thinking my odds just went down. You technically were right about Danny in the GGG fight.

Least I can do. Lock it in.
If Brook wins and my paypal notification goes cha ching... you can still get the youtube songs if you wont them. Hahahaha
However, your level of confidence has me shook. Thinking my odds just went down. You technically were right about Danny in the GGG fight.

We have a bet. I would never take a loss as a win so if you win the 1k is yours. No singing on top of it.

You know what's crazy on Danny's fight I wasn't pissed about the money I would have won. I was mad that we lost a fight we won and for him because damn he earned that. Seeing him cry fucked sucked, We all know who won that fight though. Good shit for giving him his props. Much respect to fans like yourself

We have a bet. I would never take a loss as a win so if you win the 1k is yours. No singing on top of it.

You know what's crazy on Danny's fight I wasn't pissed about the money I would have won. I was mad that we lost a fight we won and for him because damn he earned that. Seeing him cry fucked sucked, We all know who won that fight though. Good shit for giving him his props. Much respect to fans like yourself
Jacobs stock went way up based on that fight. Cliche I know, but he has nothing to hang his head about. I was always sort of "meh" on Jacobs ,to be honest, but I saw a fighter who put it all together in that fight and I want to see that guy again.

Get that man back in the ring and capitalize on that publicity. Who are you guys after next? I bet you guys could jump right into a decent money fight at 168.

Im going to be honest. I could easily see that fight going either way. But I admit i was not impartial I was totally biased for GGG. Because of our bet.
But I was literally making a list of songs because I was pretty sure the judges were going to call it for Danny. So that says a lot.

I hate moral victories too. But I dont think that loss did Danny any disservice. The whole time you were saying Danny was at GGGs level at the very least. That fight proved it. I doubted it. But was proven wrong and will happily admit it.
I hope this bet drums up a ton of interest and attention about this fight. Appreciate all the 1st hand info you provide. You for sure do a better job promoting Danny & Errol than a lot of actual freaking promters do with their own fighters. Lol. @RR Promotions

Jacobs stock went way up based on that fight. Cliche I know, but he has nothing to hang his head about. I was always sort of "meh" on Jacobs ,to be honest, but I saw a fighter who put it all together in that fight and I want to see that guy again.

Get that man back in the ring and capitalize on that publicity. Who are you guys after next? I bet you guys could jump right into a decent money fight at 168.
I dont think they should do ANYTHING or move anywhere until Canelo has signed his next fight. Danny v. Canelo is the fight to make. Danny deserves another huge pay day. Who cares about being undefeated or your record when you can make another record pay day still.

Last edited:

I'd love to see a rematch, even at 168 since Golovkin has stated the desire to move up.

Props @WklySportsMemes for taking that YouTube bet! You got a pair on you. I'd rather pay cold hard cash than wind up like the last poor SOB.

I dont think they should do ANYTHING or move anywhere until Canelo has signed his next fight. Danny v. Canelo is the fight to make. Danny deserves another huge pay day. Who cares about being undefeated when you can make another record pay day still.
I would be pretty shocked if Jacobs were able to land a Canelo fight. I see 168 as a division thats ripe for the picking right now. Jacobs could be the face of that division. There's no one at the weight I'd favor over the Jacobs I saw fight golovkin.

Back