Kell Brook v Errol Spence Jr Confirmed for May 27th

The beating Brook took against Golovkin might have changed him, especially now he's going to be back at WW which is a hard cut for him.

These fights are getting better and better.
Im actually shocked. Turning into a cool era.
We all cried for great fights. Now some of the fights are so good I hate that one of the guys has to loose.
Love both these guys.
Going with Brook just for the heck of it.

I think the fact that it is being held in front over 10s of thousands of fans in Kells manor could be the difference. damn good fight

I'll pick Spence to beat Brook surprisingly easy. I think this fight will get people talking about Spence.

Spence takes this for sure, he technically more sound. This is going to exciting cause Kell is always up for a challenge and really came at Golovkin even though he was getting battered.

Spence vs. Crawford is going to be the fight boxing fans will be clamoring for at 147 once they each get hold of a WW title, but that may be years down the road from now.

Errol via deathmurderkill. Riding the Spence train till it runs off the rails and we all get crushed.

Errol is my favorite fighter and the one guy I'll biasedly root for against anyone but I'm pretty confident this will be his coming out party

Spence got that mean streak. I like it. Lol
"You can keep the belt after I beat you"
"I aint a 5'7" Porter"
"Stand in the middle of the ring dont run going to hold you to that"

This my pic for fight of the year. Then the winner probably gets Thurman. Oh Lord....

Errol via deathmurderkill. Riding the Spence train till it runs off the rails and we all get crushed.

tenor.gif

Wooooooo

Brook wins this and Spence gets exposed as a protected fighter.

I think this is a close fight and spence is quality. However people thinking this will be a walk in the park are over rating spence and sleeping on brook.

Spence whoops his ass imo.

Brook is overblown for getting battered by GGG. Its really weird.

Brook isn't easy for anybody. Good matchup.

I think most of the guys Spence hasn't fought are being protected from him. Not the other way around.

Hell, he is already fighting the guy other people have avoided for years.

Win or lose I don't think he can be "exposed" for anything other than being braver than some other big names in that weight class.

Back