Media Keith Middlebrock confirms Floyd Rizin Deal was real.

I dont buy it. No way no how Floyd was going to kickboxing Tenshin. He could make more not getting embarrassed and beating up an MMA fighter in boxing.

I highly doubt Floyd signed anything saying he'd fight Tenshin in a real match.

Floyd and has team seem to be some of the most calculated minded people ever in everything Floyd does inside a ring. To think they actually agreed to something involving a fight and then back out seems almost ludicrous.

I think the chances of this being more of farce and Floyd was paid for an appearance and Rizin went off script at the media conference is much more believable than anything else.

I highly doubt Floyd signed anything saying he'd fight Tenshin in a real match.

Floyd and has team seem to be some of the most calculated minded people ever in everything Floyd does inside a ring. To think they actually agreed to something involving a fight and then back out seems almost ludicrous.

I think the chances of this being more of farce and Floyd was paid for an appearance and Rizin went off script at the media conference is much more believable than anything else.
Yeah that's why it didn't make sense when they announced it, but hadn't determined the rules. Right. In his boxing fight negotiations, Floyd would have to get everything he wanted in the contract before signing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back