Keep it rollin.... Punk!

The Suspects from DC. (There are other bands with that name.) Sort of the perfect combination of DC Hardcore and Sing-a-long British Oi! kinda stuff. Their album "Voice of America" is up there for me with the best of Ramones and Dead Boys and the classic stuff. It's definitely my favorite "aggressive" punk album since I never really got super into hardcore.

My friends band is having a one time reunion show after a a few year hiatus. They will be headlining at the Crossroads in NJ. It’s a cool little venue with draws in surprisingly big name bands in the punk industry. Would recommend anyone from the area to check out the venue.

Have any of you guys seen the current line up of "black flag"?

They're touring aus in two weeks.

Black flag changed my life. But I can't get behind this thing.

But part of me wants too for a laugh and an experience. I'd have to travel 90 minutes there and back and it's 70 bucks

Should I?

Have any of you guys seen the current line up of "black flag"?

They're touring aus in two weeks.

Black flag changed my life. But I can't get behind this thing.

But part of me wants too for a laugh and an experience. I'd have to travel 90 minutes there and back and it's 70 bucks

Should I?
I loved Black Flag back in the day. Saw this incarnation in NYC a few years back, was sufficiently underwhelmed tbh. Maybe if you get a free ticket. Or are bored. I dunno

New album dropped on February!! Happy that I might be seeing these guys live in July with Cock Sparrer & Sham 69, among others!

Back