Keef suffers "injury" - May 19 fight vs TBA is cancelled

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lucky for Showtime that Keef got injured, because they were struggling to find an opponent for him

Last edited:
Funny because just yesterday, Showtime said they were still looking for an opponent for him

Supposedly Showtime wanted Marcus Browne to be in the Barclays card to sell tickets, but now that hes fighting Kovalev, Showtime has nobody to put in the Barclays card.

I think they are just gonna cancel the whole Barclays Center event.

You where drooling and wriggling your fingers hoping that Keef fought a no namer just so you can have you “Keef vs wait for it...” thread, werent you?

His careers going to be short. Always hurt.

Supposedly Showtime wanted Marcus Browne to be in the Barclays card to sell tickets, but now that hes fighting Kovalev, Showtime has nobody to put in the Barclays card.

I think they are just gonna cancel the whole Barclays Center event.
Ill clean it up. Barclay card still happening

Ill clean it up. Barclay card still happening
I doubt it.

The injury was just announced today.

Theres also no fights announced for the Barclays card, and Boxrec has no information on it, and most of DiBella's locals are fighting on the Broner/Vargas card. Theres also the Big Garden card in the same city the week before.

Any fight that Showtime puts up out their pocket at this point would be a co-main, because Im assuming Stevenson/Jack is going to be promoted to main event. My guess is they are going to make Eleider Alvarez the weak co-main in a double header in Canada only.

Back