Kavanagh: McGregor Should Fight ‘Homer Simpson Head’ Nate Diaz Next

to bad nither are gone happy which is sad that conor is being so scared to fight khabib but more than willing to fight nate. funny how conor likes fighting cans more than guys who will rag doll him.

So what would you do if Conor vs. Khabib gets booked? Will you beg for Conor's forgiveness?

I wonder how the -L Nate takes against Bryan Callen affects his leadup to the Conor fight.

So what would you do if Conor vs. Khabib gets booked? Will you beg for Conor's forgiveness?

any fight with conor I wont care until he stepping into the cage fight night.

I mean conor said I signed to fight rda but something came up so that tell you all about how conor is about fighting thee days,.

You literally have to be retarded to believe that. Seriously.
no I see conor trying to cry how great being the champ champ champ is.

little does conor know sherdog says belts are meanlingless now a days.

I third fight between Connor and Nate just doesn't interest me.

Neither have fought in quite some time and I just have zero f**ks to give

any fight with conor I wont care until he stepping into the cage fight night.

I mean conor said I signed to fight rda but something came up so that tell you all about how conor is about fighting thee days,.

Okay, so what will you do IF Conor actually steps in the cage against Khabib? Will you ask for his forgiveness then?

nope I enjoy khabib rag dolling him.

Then you're just a bitter hater who'll hate regardless, even if he proves you 100% wrong. You just keep moving the goalpost and keep hating.

Then you're just a bitter hater who'll hate regardless, even if he proves you 100% wrong. You just keep moving the goalpost and keep hating.
I cant stand conor for holding ufc hostage, hate jon jones for being a cheater and always acting like the victim, don't like mvp for fighting only cans and acting like he a hofer,

I cant stand conor for holding ufc hostage, hate jon jones for being a cheater and always acting like the victim, don't like mvp for fighting only cans and acting like he a hofer,

Xy9YiL8.gif

it ok for people to not ike fighters. im a khabib and dc guy so if that makes he a racist than it says something about the world now a days.

Nothing wrong with disliking someone, but if you dislike someone to the point that you can't acknowledge them even if they prove all your expectations wrong, then you're holding too much bitterness in your bum soul. A Conor fan should be able to acknowledge Khabib is better if Khabib rapes him, a Khabib fan should be able to acknowledge Conor is better if Conor KTFO him.

Diaz is doing more fighting outside the octagon then inside lol

If Connor loses to Khabib, I'd have no problem with the Nate vs Conor III fight, they have to do it at some point. They're 1-1 a piece and Connor scrapped a decision and had many moments of vulnerability at some points. If Conor wins the strap, I think defending it against Tony makes sense if he is healthy enough...Tony deserves a second chance.

Nothing wrong with disliking someone, but if you dislike someone to the point that you can't acknowledge them even if they prove all your expectations wrong, then you're holding too much bitterness in your bum soul. A Conor fan should be able to acknowledge Khabib is better if Khabib rapes him, a Khabib fan should be able to acknowledge Conor is better if Conor KTFO him.

if and I say a huge if he comes back and beats khabib that I say congrats on proving people wrong.

I get conor did big things for his brand and can live a great life if he picks to do so.

doesn't mean I have to support him or freak out on every one of his stay ready tweets.

Back