Kavanagh: McGregor Should Fight ‘Homer Simpson Head’ Nate Diaz Next

Kavanagh. MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND! First he wants to fight Khabib, than Floyd, now Nate? Who should Conor fight next? Senator Chuck Fucking Schumer?

Yes he said he should fight Khabib. But didn't say anymore than the fans wants this. He then builds Nate like he's a monster. Not once said Khabib is a fight that he(Conor)would have a tough fight with. Basically said fuck the fans, I'm pushing for the trilogy and this is the next fight for Conor....if he ever fights again.

He said if he was in the position to pick the fight he’d like to see it’d be the Nate trilogy. Then went on to say he knows it’s not the fight the fans want right now. Please learn to fucking read without twisting shit. you cunts.

Its in the title....

Who are you? Michael Bisping?? Go get that eye checked

A title TS made. He never directly said what’s in the title. Please read the real quote.

Relax, nerds. Conor is fighting Khabib next, I guarantee it.

Even if Kavanoob came out and said that Diaz was the only fight he was interested in at all, it still wouldn't matter. Conor calls the shots. His team can say they want this or that, but at the end of the day it's The King's choice who he fights.

USATSI_9494117_168382968_lowres.jpg

“Nate Diaz is my favourite fight, by the way. If I could pick a fight for the next one it would be that trilogy. I realise it’s not the fan-favourite. The fan favourite without a close second is the Khabib fight, but for me, it’s the Nate Diaz rematch and I think the Khabib fight is a lot more straight forward.”

“For me, he had already lost to him, it’s a bigger guy, Conor’s skill set is shutting people’s consciousness off and he’s impossible – a freaking Homer Simpson head, he just keeps moving forward,” Kavanagh said.

“Conor’s bravery in it [the fight], I’ve seen Conor fight a lot of people that he’s able to walk through and that’s great, it’s fun and you raise a belt, but it doesn’t it doesn’t really excite me that much, not really. “But that fight, if you’d been around him, by the time he’d got backstage [after losing the first Diaz fight], we were watching that night, and then the next morning he was not off the phone until Lorenzo and Dana said that would be his next fight.”

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news...egor-fight-homer-simpson-head-nate-diaz-next/

classic team conor move. first you say I want khabib that start running from it saying I want to fight 165 pounds vs edgar or vs rda at 170 or now vs nate daiz.

just admit it your ducking khabib and be done with it.

i just read a headline with kavannah quotes saying he would bet his entire savings on conor fighting khabib in 2018.

Has the man gone insane? He really thinks conor is going to fight 2 times in 2018?

<36>

no it classic team conor back paddling away from khabib. just admit your ducking him.

STFU. He supposedly flew all the way from Ireland to confront Khabib, threw a dolly at a window, and was arrested for it.

The only fight that McGregor need to get into it with Khabib.

Nate Diaz can fight hobos for half eaten hot dogs behind a Denny's because they said his name disrespectfully.

to bad he ducking khabib. words are meaningless. tweeting stay ready does nothing.

Theyd be smart and let Nate be the comeback fight in their pocket,for when he loses to Khabib,theres someone out there he can make money with that he can possibly beat.

so fighting a nate diaz who not fought in 3 years does what for conor other that prove he ducking khabib,.

If Conor wins against Khabib he would have earned the right to demand the Nate rematch.

If Conor loses to Khabib it would most likely be via GNP raping. In that situation Kavanagh's statement on Khabib being a straight forward fight would look like a joke and even Conor would want to avenge the L instead of going to fight Nate rubber match.

I don't think the Nate fight happens next if Conor loses to Khabib. Conor will have to concede to a tune up fight and doing that will kill his confidence game.

3 rd fight between to retired fighters does nothing to prove anything.

Its the biggest fight in MMA and has been for some time. Basically since the night where Khabib beat MJ and Conor beat Alvarez,and the flames have been growing higher ever since.

that when the ducking train started

so fighting a nate diaz who not fought in 3 years does what for conor other that prove he ducking khabib,.
It doesnt matter how long its been. It doesnt even matter if the fight sucks.

Um no....

He's been playing this game for over 2 years. Conor's manager has also.

They know damn well the don't have to fight Khabib and can do whatever they want. And they will.

Get ready for Diaz 3....That is if he ever actually returns. And after that? He's probably gong to retire unless they can justify another realistically winnable fight for Conor with the least amount of risk....

no more like get ready for Woodley so conor can if he wins that im the champ champ champ bitches.

sherdog will go nuts even though sherdog say belts mean NOTHING.

3 rd fight between to retired fighters does nothing to prove anything.

Irrelevant. IF Conor wins against Khabib, the Nate Diaz rematch would be his biggest money fight at LW.

Did anybody even read the full quote or just the title? He said he’d like to have this trilogy with Nate but knows it’s not the fight the fans want, basically saying he knows he has to fight Khabib. Sherdog twisting techniques again.
Sherdog is almost nothing but emotional lashing out with no reasoning or reading comprehension in sight

Irrelevant. IF Conor wins against Khabib, the Nate Diaz rematch would be his biggest money fight at LW.

to bad nither are gone happy which is sad that conor is being so scared to fight khabib but more than willing to fight nate. funny how conor likes fighting cans more than guys who will rag doll him.

Back