Kavanagh: McGregor Should Fight ‘Homer Simpson Head’ Nate Diaz Next

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
USATSI_9494117_168382968_lowres.jpg

“Nate Diaz is my favourite fight, by the way. If I could pick a fight for the next one it would be that trilogy. I realise it’s not the fan-favourite. The fan favourite without a close second is the Khabib fight, but for me, it’s the Nate Diaz rematch and I think the Khabib fight is a lot more straight forward.”

“For me, he had already lost to him, it’s a bigger guy, Conor’s skill set is shutting people’s consciousness off and he’s impossible – a freaking Homer Simpson head, he just keeps moving forward,” Kavanagh said.

“Conor’s bravery in it [the fight], I’ve seen Conor fight a lot of people that he’s able to walk through and that’s great, it’s fun and you raise a belt, but it doesn’t it doesn’t really excite me that much, not really. “But that fight, if you’d been around him, by the time he’d got backstage [after losing the first Diaz fight], we were watching that night, and then the next morning he was not off the phone until Lorenzo and Dana said that would be his next fight.”

https://www.mmanytt.com/latest-news...egor-fight-homer-simpson-head-nate-diaz-next/

i just read a headline with kavannah quotes saying he would bet his entire savings on conor fighting khabib in 2018.

Has the man gone insane? He really thinks conor is going to fight 2 times in 2018?

<36>

Irish Edmond aka MMA Puffy Combs aka MMA Jim Cornette

STFU. He supposedly flew all the way from Ireland to confront Khabib, threw a dolly at a window, and was arrested for it.

The only fight that McGregor needs to get into is with Khabib.

Nate Diaz can fight hobos for half eaten hot dogs behind a Denny's because they said his name disrespectfully.

Last edited:
Irish Edmond desperately needs a payday since none of his other fighters are winning

still seeing if he can get that fight some buzz .. Everyone knows why he wants it .. To avoid the legit lw's

just take the L and gain back some respect .. Then go do your thing again .. Just tone down the money talk and your the best talk .. Problem solved

It's been months and Kavanagh hasn't even openly condemned Conor's actions. Hell I'd respect him more if he openly praised Conor's actions for generating more drama. I would if I were in his position. He acts all high and mighty in his book and talked a bunch of crap about martial arts and respect yet when it comes to his number 1 cash cow he throws his principle aside and pussies out like a bitch

I wish this guy would just stop.

We're tired of that fight. We've seen it twice. Styles make fights and we want a different clash of styles. He's not fooling anyone in making Nate Diaz sound like the most dangerous fight in the division. Fight the undefeated guy who has ya'lls belt you dingleberry..

Theyd be smart and let Nate be the comeback fight in their pocket,for when he loses to Khabib,theres someone out there he can make money with that he can possibly beat.

even conors trainer doesnt want him to fight khabib lol

Kavanagh knows its a super tough and a stylistic nightmare for conor

Last edited:
The amount of brain space some of you guys designate for Conor McGregor is absolutely baffling.

Theyd be smart and let Nate be the comeback fight in their pocket,for when he loses to Khabib,theres someone out there he can make money with that he can possibly beat.

If Conor wins against Khabib he would have earned the right to demand the Nate rematch.

If Conor loses to Khabib it would most likely be via GNP raping. In that situation Kavanagh's statement on Khabib being a straight forward fight would look like a joke and even Conor would want to avenge the L instead of going to fight Nate rubber match.

I don't think the Nate fight happens next if Conor loses to Khabib. Conor will have to concede to a tune up fight and doing that will kill his confidence game.

Conor vs. Khabib must happen first, then win, lose or draw the trilogy fight with Nate is still there. Yeah a mauling by Khabib might take something away from the third fight but Conor & Nate can brawl at a press conference & the casuals will be all over it again.

If Conor wins against Khabib he would have earned the right to demand the Nate rematch.

If Conor loses to Khabib it would most likely be via GNP raping. In that situation Kavanagh's statement on Khabib being a straight forward fight would look like a joke and even Conor would want to avenge the L instead of going to fight Nate rubber match.

I don't think the Nate fight happens next if Conor loses to Khabib. Conor will have to concede to a tune up fight and doing that will kill his confidence game.

Yeah possibly. It depends on how he loses the Khabib fight,but GNP raping seems likely. Khabib might not even go for the choke,because he waited so long for Dana's son to meet his chicken fate.

Did anybody even read the full quote or just the title? He said he’d like to have this trilogy with Nate but knows it’s not the fight the fans want, basically saying he knows he has to fight Khabib. Sherdog twisting techniques again.

Back