Kauai Kimonos? (Help man)

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
How do you even get a hold of one of these anymore? I have been checking the site daily for about a month now, and im wondering how often do they make shipments?

I am aware they are handmade from Bali so it takes a while, but how quick do they sell out? Is this the rarest gi brand in the entire world? Like so special ill probably never get my hands on one? Help a brother out

They are not that rare. The owner has a reputation for not returning messages or seeming to give much care for customer service. They have lost much business due to this, but this likely doesn't matter to them. They are a nice kimono though.

They are not that rare. The owner has a reputation for not returning messages or seeming to give much care for customer service. They have lost much business due to this, but this likely doesn't matter to them. They are a nice kimono though.
Thank you man. Yes I have heard all about their late or never replies from customers emailing them, thats why I didnt even bother.

If they are not rare how am I ever going to get my hands on one? Seems like ive been checking the site daily forever...

The best thing to do is to "Like" their Facebook page. Any/all updates about upcoming releases show up there (generally 1-2 weeks out). I have 2 of their gis and have even rolled and hung out with the owner. He's a really good guy and is usually travelling the world and training. Just be patient because the batches are REALLY small. They are worth the wait (3-4 releases a year).

I've had similar experience with them as well. Messages sent, but no replies. I went with Gorilla Fight Gear's Primal "Journey" Ripstop instead. It shipped the same day.

As said above, watch their FB page. Once they "drop" a new shipment, it's sold out in a minute or three. Super quick.

I got one last year, and it didn't fit my body type at all. I sold it to a tall, lanky friend who loves it.

Thanks guys. I actually just kept checking everyday and got one!
Its a very weird material and I cant wait to break it in

Since my last comment about Kauai Kimonos, I can honestly say that the customer service is now 100% awesome. There has been a great turn around with how responsive they are. I like their newer look, as well.

Back